silver back / cloud walker test / kong[ krush

hiya @OG.Naj yer sure

i am going to be running a 240 x 120 tent with 2x 600 watt  hps lights and 2 x decent sized circlation fan with a partition  to stop to much light spread also a six inch exstractor and filter  with a 4inch intake with a booster fan under partion just to ensure good air flow betweent the partitioned tent and coco for medium with canna coco feed  with pk 13/14 booster on weak five  

20200429_172311.jpg

20200429_172739.jpg

20200429_172701.jpg

• Like 7

So, you left those seeds in that water for ~48+ hours?

Interesting, others are reporting a lower germination percentage for the Kong's Krush, but you achieved 100%.

Congratulations, and Happy Growing.

Edit:

I guess I got too high.

I got so high, I didn't realize what I was writing...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cannabissapean said:

So, you left those seeds in that water for ~48+ hours?

Interesting, others are reporting a lower germination percentage for the Kong's Krush, but you achieved 100%.

Looks like @greencloud achieved 100% germination for SilverBack ("silver back 8 out of 8") same as my 100% for Silverback; 60% for CloudWalker ("cloud walker 3 out of 5") and does not have the seemingly problematic Kong's Krush to test.

• Like 5

@Cannabissapean i do this regualy with seeds as well as soaking for 12hours then changing into paper for anther 12 hours if not ready putting them bk in water and many other method  but the most effective way i found is to just leave them in natuaral or ec correct water for 48 hours checking them every 12 hours just to be on safe side if there not ready leave for a further 12 hour if not done by then there i can safely say there not likely going work 

• Like 5

the two cloud walker that didnt germinate straight away instead of just getting rid i filled a small pot of coco and potted them on  and keeping them damp with tap water out of curiosity and manged to get a result and both gerimiated  and sprouting nicly  after checking them 3-4 days later

20200506_201407.jpg

20200506_201501.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, greencloud said:

the two cloud walker that didnt germinate straight away instead of just getting rid i filled a small pot of coco and potted them on  and keeping them damp with tap water out of curiosity and manged to get a result and both gerimiated  and sprouting nicly  after checking them 3-4 days later

20200506_201407.jpg

20200506_201501.jpg

these two ar going to be put into a friends garden and going to be feading them on dutch pro a and b just to see what they turn out like in a  more  natural enviroment 

• Like 4

Nice updates here!

Thats great to see 8 silver back in rotation, good number to see some pheno variation :good:

Cloud Walker have all the attenbtion too, this strain is something special i think!

and finally, good luck with the Kong Krush germination! We xill see if you have more luck thant the other hunters around!

Happy Day @greencloud

• Like 3

This is already a good color, it's time to grow up! Dude, a word of advice, forget about those KKs, because this strain is giving you trouble. We have already opened an important investigation, for the moment, I recommend you to continue with the rest of the strains, but avoid the KK.

Have a nice day bro! 

• Like 2

@OG.Naj cheres and im looking foward to seeing  the silver bk as well as the cloud walker im holding high hopes for i think they should be good green house tends to have  good strong gentics and i have friends what stick to using all there products from feed to seed for a good few years now and never had a problem and wouldnt recomend using anyone els

• Like 1