29 posts in this topic

just started germinating 3 seeds ,the are slow going and not as strong and fast as the greenhouse seeds but the will survive ,picture will be placed soon !! 

1 person likes this

Good luck JSM. Do you use paper towel method. I have changed now i soak in water and into soil

1 person likes this

Hi there mate ,

yes always do use that same method ,i have some small plastic jeweler boxes where i put them in and then playing with the temperature and the humidity   i always have 100% results ,that''s why most of my friends bring me there seeds to germinate for them .

will upload some picture's tomorrow of my new babies .

1 person likes this

some update at the joanne's ,from germinating the seeds until today the do well ,not as quick as the greenhouse seeds but the are getting there .

within a few days i will replant them into a 3.5 ltr pot ,so the can develop further 

20200507_140635 (1).jpg

4 people like this

replanted the girl in a bigger pot today ,from 0.2 to 3.5 ltr and again planting them a little bit deeper into the soil ,to fatten up the mainstem again ,nice breeze so a perfect training day for them also . 

the program this year will be pulling the 3 white lemon's into the blooming stage in the beginning of june and at that stage i will replant 2 joanne's  into 65 ltr pots ,so after 9/10 weeks i can harvest the lemon's and place the joanne's in to darkened shead .

so for a long time soon my time schedule will be fully controlled by my plants   ( all the written names on the pots are from earlier grows )

20200510_165105.jpg

3 people like this

They are doing well there JSM mate,  I never had a fail when using the paper towel method nor with the soak and direct into soil. They will love their big 65L pots. The black out is a good idea to bring on the bloom early.

2 people like this

hy there ,here the update on the joanne's 

it clearly shows that after replanting them into a bigger medium and giving them some water with startbooster by aptus  ,all three put there energy in growing wider instead of taller ,building up new branches(internote) and nice big green energy absorbing leaves  .

the don't go under a lamp anymore  ,we have an  almost 16 hour light cycle so the stay in the windowsill to adjust .happy grower over here folks !!

20200514_133218.jpg

20200514_133253.jpg

20200514_133202.jpg

2 people like this

Nice start ! Light deep is the perfect technique to have multiple harvest time in one outdoor season and a very good quality of bud :good:

Good luck with these ;-)

1 person likes this

hi there my fellow growers around the globe ,here's a little update on the grow .

the joanne's are ready to move to their final destination a nice big 65 ltr pot , i will make my one soil /perlite mix and after replanting the will get some aptus startbooster again .

over here we will have a stable week of good weather coming so it's a good time to take the next step  

hopefully the pictures show there progress after ten days later !! al the best to ya all my friends and keep growing 

20200524_162953.jpg

20200524_162938.jpg

20200524_162915.jpg

2 people like this

yeah today the went into their final destination ,the foto shows the difference in size .

i will only replant 2 out of 3 ,it's all about rules and regulations over here .

20200525_163131.jpg

2 people like this

Nice :good:

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Nice :good:

thanks man ,i hope the do well ,just keep watching my friend 

1 person likes this

replanted two out of tree plants so one of my friends will get an early christmas present this year lucky bastards :taunt:

weapons of choice this year ,bio nova super soil as a base nutrient ,aptus startbooster (only with replanting them ) ,aptus topbooster ,aptus super pk ,aptus k-boost ,for this coming season i bought some aptus enzyme's ,enzymes are always handy to stabilise your medium i've needed .so if i have an issue with my plants  that i can't put my finger one ,the enzymes will solve them by flushing the pots .

if needed i can adjust the ph level with some ph- or ph+ ,don't need any  tool anymore to measure it ,it's all on eyesight after all this years .

good luck to ya all my fellow growers   

20200526_174509.jpg

3 people like this

hi there fellow growers and lovers of the best medicine of the world ,all given by mother nature (well almost)

i have found some great stepparents for my extra  joanne's cbd plant ,in the Netherlands you will not get any legal issues up till a maximum of 5 plants  ,so one of my girls needed to find a new home .

the are picking up just nice after replanting them ,already in the rhythm of the turning sun ,so the main stems are straightening in full length position and new leave's are developing,cant wait to smoke this high level cbd strain .

keep you all updated from time till time ,all the best to ya   :taunt:

20200602_174431.jpg

20200602_174418.jpg

3 people like this

update on the joanne's from over here ,going strong and looking better each day ,its a first for me to grow some cbd strain hopefully it delivers some good medicine , can use some to be honest .

weather is picking up again ,so all is good .

20200609_171201.jpg

20200609_171156.jpg

20200609_171150.jpg

20200609_171205.jpg

2 people like this

looking healthy mate !

Happy growing !

1 person likes this

same to you my friend !!

1 person likes this

We had some heavy rainfall compered with some extreme winds blowing down on my joanne's  some time ago ,the where complete flat on their belly like you would see on a crop circle ,luckily the main stem was only bend and not broken so  the are up and running again .

growing steady and not to fast height wise ,just as intended .don't want them to big  because the have to fit in the shed !!

20200617_141250.jpg

20200617_141234.jpg

20200617_141247.jpg

4 people like this

can i ask you how long have you been growing cannabis and how many plants have you already harvested? 

6 hours ago, MalikaAh said:

can i ask you how long have you been growing cannabis and how many plants have you already harvested? 

dude that's quid tricky to answer your question to be honest ,lets keep it at a long long time ,and number wise pfhhh i need a calculator for the answer :heat::taunt: .

its also illegal  over here so i don't share numbers my friend 

1 person likes this

here some new pictures of the joanne's 

the are growing steady and becoming bigger and bigger ,i have created some more space for them so the girls can develop further ,so more room between them and a little bit further away from the garden fence .

turned them a 1/4 around so the look a little crooked right now but the will adjust   along the way .

all the best to ya my fellow growers and stay save !!

20200628_152555.jpg

20200628_152548.jpg

20200628_152530.jpg

3 people like this

going well there, looking nice and healthy mate !

My grow still not started, but you will see the journal coming week or so !

happy growing

1 person likes this

hopefully you can start soon my friend !!:taunt:

Haven't had much luck finding or getting the right ingredients .. That's the problem here, its available online but without a credit card it seems to be impossible to purchase what i want .. Anyways, i need transportation first ... as u know

groetjes gap

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

Haven't had much luck finding or getting the right ingredients .. That's the problem here, its available online but without a credit card it seems to be impossible to purchase what i want .. Anyways, i need transportation first ... as u know

groetjes gap

succes man ,hoor je weer !

1 person likes this