Silver Back, Cloud Walker testers 1600 watt grow 1.2 meter tent

Still waiting for the seeds to arrive but thought I would start my thread now, not excited or any think lol 😂 I will be doing two of each strain and I hope I get different phenos of each strain, I will be growing them in a 1.2 m tent under 4x400 watt lights, I know people will be thinking wow that’s to much light for the tent size but I know they will be fine as I’ve been doing it this way for years I’ve got the perfect extraction and intake to make the environment perfect for the plants to thrive, most people that ask what setup I’m running laugh and say that’s way to much wattage for the size of the tent but my yields and quality speak for them selfs 40-45 oz of the best quality bud you can grow any way in till the seeds arrive I’m off waiting impatiently for them to arrive 👍

• Like 6

9 hours ago, BEDZ said:

Still waiting for the seeds to arrive but thought I would start my thread now, not excited or any think lol 😂 I will be doing two of each strain and I hope I get different phenos of each strain, I will be growing them in a 1.2 m tent under 4x400 watt lights, I know people will be thinking wow that’s to much light for the tent size but I know they will be fine as I’ve been doing it this way for years I’ve got the perfect extraction and intake to make the environment perfect for the plants to thrive, most people that ask what setup I’m running laugh and say that’s way to much wattage for the size of the tent but my yields and quality speak for them selfs 40-45 oz of the best quality bud you can grow any way in till the seeds arrive I’m off waiting impatiently for them to arrive 👍

It's about balance @BEDZ as you've found. If you can balance a lot of light (1600w) with all the other things a plant needs (as you mention, airflow, etc), then all will be well and vigorous.  I'm curious how you fit 4 x 400w of lights in that size tent. I'll have to wait for some pictures :-)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi Bedz, 

The seeds are coming very quickly. Have you received them yet?

If not, I can request track number information.

Cheers mate

No not yet and yeah if you could get a tracking number would be great. Thank you 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2020 at 4:41, Cannabissapean said:

BEDZ, si José no te sigue, puedes usar la función "@" para capturar su atención. 

(o un mensaje privado)

Solo un consejo amigable.

Yes, sometimes I spend time on photos and other work issues and get a little distracted on the forum. With @ it's easier. 

I think that today or tomorrow you should have the seeds at home :)

Cheers  friend

• Like 2

Seeds arrived on Monday, yay lol, I got 5 cloudwalker and 5 silver back seeds, should I edit the title of the thread ??.i will be germinating the seeds this Friday as I’m quite busy through the week still working also I need to get some more canna coco, but it seems most of the grow shops are closed in the uk to will need to order some online if I can’t get any from any local shop plus I’ve got some sunset sherbet on the go that are due done in 3 and a half week time so all the food I have I need for them but I have got a separate veg tent for these baby’s to get comfy in for the time being will post germinating picture Friday night. Also thank you for the seeds very much appreciated and will do my best to make you proud of them 

• Like 2

2264BEC1-142F-451F-9D71-24023423F87F.thumb.png.6662ec02d4214e7d501f1d8c8d58ff59.pngHere they are kind of glad I got the silver back, you have got to love it when you get some think like this that says 1st batch, kind of feel special 🥰 lol, I know no one will have this strain where I’m from, makes you feel like you got some think unique, which obviously it is, anyone got any background info on the silver back like what there bred from as I can not find any info.

• Like 5

BEDZ, you lucky duck...   You will be one of the few testers who will have the chance to have 10 living plants in this test.

Good Luck...

P.S.  If you want to edit your Title Info, just edit your first post in this thread.

• Like 2

BEDZ, scroll to the top of this page, find your first post. Then at the bottom of your first post, find the word "Edit".  Click on that.

After you do that, you should be able to change anything you want to in the title area and within your first post.

When finished making the desired changes, scroll down to the bottom of that edit screen and click on "Save" or "Submit" (one of those words.  and that should be it.

If you are not able to do it, let me know and I'll see if I can make the changes that you want.

But first, you should try...

• Like 1

OK, just tell me what you want to change.

Title: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tags (Key words) if any:_________________________________________________________________________________

no worries, mate

We dont really have more info on the silver back strain brother.

We only know, it.is a cross with the famous old Silver Pearl.

Silver Peral is a sativa strain and they are the result of the cross between a Earlypearl, skunk and a NotherLight#5. 

The cross Silver Back was made on a indica side cross.

But we dont have more infos on it, sorry.

1600 Watts in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent is approaching the simulation of growing Cannabis on the sunny side of the planet Mercury.

not really...

Sorry BEDZ, just kidding...        I just thought that that sounded funny, so I had to write it.

• Like 1