BEDZ

Silver Back, Cloud Walker testers 1600 watt grow 1.2 meter tent

34 posts in this topic

@Cannabissapean lol well people do say that my buds out of this world so you might be on to some think there mate, about to germinate seeds this minute will upload pictures in the next 20 mins 

1 person likes this

@OG.Naj will upload pictures of my room soon and specs but at the min got some sunset sherbert finishing so would rather put pics on of a fresh and clean room ready for this grow, it works perfect obviously on hot days when the temp gets to hot I have to unplug a light if I think my fan controller can’t bring the temp down. 

2 people like this

Wow only just noticed I got 10 seeds of the silver back ones. Thank you 🙏🏻 

2 people like this

DEFD04E5-44CD-4812-80C5-90F129768941.jpeg

E7C2A6DF-B7DA-4D9C-A17A-2999F62688AE.jpeg

0B7772DB-0EC5-4775-9ED9-5E4BAC18D5A7.jpeg

3 people like this

tried to get I decent pic there’s a light missing from pic out you get the picture even though it’s sideways lol 

5EA02227-0BD0-4664-A4A7-84746AC538C0.thumb.jpeg.81252490ea2b64d0d789d7bfc077487a.jpeg

CEA0A804-CB14-44CA-91E8-BB6DC4B9A88D.jpeg

3 people like this

Only been 2 days and they have all cracked and are on there way already 

5CB0CB1B-1C17-4CCE-837C-4C979ADBD9BB.jpeg

09F35F6E-3349-4985-ABF8-B4E70B9EB8F1.jpeg

2 people like this

Sorry for the side way pics edited in photo album but still come on side ways 😂 

1 person likes this

BEDZ, editing in photo album doesn't work, because the rotation in photo album works only for the "display" of that photo on your device when viewed through that photo album.

What you need to do is open the photo in a photo-editor like "Paint" (or some other photo-editor).  There you can perform the rotation, but then you must "SAVE" the photo under a different name.  Only then will the rotation be saved under the new file-name.  And now, you will need to be sure to upload this "NEW" photo to the forum, not the "old" photo.

3 people like this

Nice that your gemination work 100%! 2 new Silver Back and 2 new Cloud Walker in rotation on the forum is nice, more plant better comparaison :good:

Have a nice transplantation!