Silver Back, Cloud Walker testers 1600 watt grow 1.2 meter tent

13 hours ago, BEDZ said:

Tdo you know how many phenos there is if this strain 

Not really, I'm looking at the crop diaries, the crops of my closest friends, my own crops... with new strains you always have to be very observant. 

• Like 1

On 22/09/2020 at 10:49 AM, Jose.gh said:

Not really, I'm looking at the crop diaries, the crops of my closest friends, my own crops... with new strains you always have to be very observant. 

Yeah I understand what you mean I seemed to have the same pheno I’ve still got seeds left of the silver back so we will see if they are different phenos in there. What about any new strains for me to try ??

1 minute ago, BEDZ said:

Yeah I understand what you mean I seemed to have the same pheno I’ve still got seeds left of the silver back so we will see if they are different phenos in there. What about any new strains for me to try ??

Also is there any chance once this virus shit has died down I would be able to come and visit some of your grow rooms, I would absolutely love it ?? Let me know 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BEDZ all the other people growing the Silver Back strain have actually put the name of the strain in the title of their grow journal, so they are pretty obvious.

Although a few people have used tags to note the strains they are growing in their journals.

If you are wanting to be notified when people update their journals it is simply a case of going to any of the journals and then clicking on the button at the top of the page marked Following and this will open a little menu where you can select the type of notification you wish to receive.

The first item in the menu is Send Me: A notification when new content is posted if you click on the radio button to select this you will see a notification where the bell icon is displayed at the very top of the page to let you know when the person has posted new content on their journal.

You also need to check the settings for how your are notified in your user account profile settings you can either see notification here in the forum of you can receive an email to notify you that someone has posted new content on a topic you are following.

You can set the notification settings so that if you comment or reply to a post you get notifications when new content is posted.

I have the notification settings set to only notify me here in the forum, I get shit loads of email from my clients etc so I do not want trivial stuff cluttering up my inbox.

The notifications and the Activity timeline allow me to keep up with what is happening, the notifications show me comments and reply to stuff I have commented and replied to and the Activity timeline allows me to see what other stuff has been happening between visits.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey guys hope your all good I run a few more seeds of each strain and continue to keeps getting seeds, not a lot and no signs of bananas on any of them not sure if it’s a genetic thing anyone else get them ??

• 2 weeks later...

Those buds look very appetizing :) What's their smell like?

No, so far I haven't seen any problems with seeds. But there is always a possibility, so I keep researching in the different grow journals. The ones on this forum, and the ones on the growdiaries forum.

If you want to try any of the new strains that have come out, that you have not tried previously, of course, it will be good to count on you, send me a private and we'll see.

Going back to the subject of seeds, I think you commented that you haven't seen bananas, so.... Is some external pollination possible? Any other plants that may have banana'd? Or do you think it's the plant itself? It will be good to investigate this further.

Cheers mate!

Wow really I would love to try some more of your strains could I please try some of the dark phoenix and if I can push my luck some of the deep candy and to be honest any seeds you want to pass my way I will try them all(hope that doesn’t come across rude)please and it’s very appreciated 🙏🏻. Thank you 

• Like 1