Silver Back, Cloud Walker testers 1600 watt grow 1.2 meter tent

@OG.Naj will upload pictures of my room soon and specs but at the min got some sunset sherbert finishing so would rather put pics on of a fresh and clean room ready for this grow, it works perfect obviously on hot days when the temp gets to hot I have to unplug a light if I think my fan controller can’t bring the temp down. 

• Like 2

BEDZ, editing in photo album doesn't work, because the rotation in photo album works only for the "display" of that photo on your device when viewed through that photo album.

What you need to do is open the photo in a photo-editor like "Paint" (or some other photo-editor).  There you can perform the rotation, but then you must "SAVE" the photo under a different name.  Only then will the rotation be saved under the new file-name.  And now, you will need to be sure to upload this "NEW" photo to the forum, not the "old" photo.

• Like 4

On 20.05.2020 at 20:25, BEDZ said:

@ OG.Naj wkrótce prześlę zdjęcia mojego pokoju i specyfikacje, ale na minęło trochę sherberta o zachodzie słońca, więc wolę umieścić zdjęcia świeżego i czystego pokoju gotowego do tego wzrostu, działa idealnie oczywiście w upalne dni, gdy temperatura robi się gorąca mam odłączyć światło, jeśli uważam, że mój kontroler wentylatora nie jest w stanie obniżyć temperatury. 

hi, regarding 4 lamps in the tent it is a beautiful thing, now I am thinking about 4x 600w, except that for me they will turn on cyclically after 2 lamps so as not to fry plants, best regards

• Like 2

How lucky 😉👍to have two KKs running ... so we can see what those seeds could do that gave the rest of the participants problems

I take site brother 

_______

Qué suerte😉👍 tener dos KK en marcha... para que podamos ver qué podrían hacer esas semillas que dieron problemas al resto de los participantes

Tomo sitio hermano 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

@RGS Yo creo que @ Doniusz77 ejecuta 2 Cloud Walker y 2 Silver Back, tal vez estoy equivocado pero no veo KK aquí 😉

🤣🤣🤣😂😜 Excuse me @Doniusz77 I have nightmares with the kong I got confused, let's see if the friend @Cannabissapean brings news of his Kong

🤣🤣🤣😂😜 Disculpa @Doniusz77  Tengo pesadillas con el kong me confundí, a ver si el amigo @Cannabissapean  trae noticias de su Kong 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I started flower a week ago today, one of the cloudwalker didn’t make the cut for flower, for me they seem to be very small plants, I reckon to much indica in them compared to the silver backs which seem to stretch a hell of a lot, I have stripped all the bottom leaves down tonight and will post pics of it tomorrow night.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BEDZ said:

Anyone want to know why’s it’s called silver back ???

I have an idea, along with Jose description i done some digging. Found a few clues on internet, one being Gorilla Glue has a pheno 

named Silver Back. 

That being said I would love to hear other suggestions.

jane.

• Like 1

Lol because they grow to become the size of a gorilla no joke I have 4 plants in total one cloud Walker and one sunset sherbert, I could barely see them in there the two silver back took over the whole tent no joke, only got a q of cloud walker and a oz of sunset, cloud walker did not turn out good either it was living in the shadow of the silver backs, that said the yield of the silver back is going to be massive literally taking them down now and I ended up only using 2x400 watt at we had really hot weather hitting 36-38 outside, but I reckon I’ve still got the same sort of yield that I would get using 4x400 watt. But we shall see. I will give a second trim when it’s dry 

6BF26F85-A813-449E-AE27-A32F2573733D.jpeg

F375C85F-AD29-4535-B3F2-B43BEB09D160.jpeg

0E9C7352-231C-42ED-AC66-F273B6F3BBC2.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, sometimes some strains take over the greenhouse and it is complicated to tame them. To me it happens that with the strains sativas to me... I only get lost two days, and I find a forest... it cannot be haha. 

Those buds look very good mate, I hope you can enjoy their smoke and tell us how it is.

Have a nice week!

• Like 1

To be honest I took it down to early, I only took one down and it was to early because the other one has changed to so much in just a week it looks completely different, the first one was really hairy but they were all browned off so thought yeah it’s ready the other plant looked the same but didn’t have the time to take it down so left it, it’s even gone more compact will upload pics when done. Also how come no one else has uploaded any of there pics, and do you know how many phenos there is if this strain 

• Like 2