Newbie here. My first grow.

MalikaAh

Hola co mosta. 

This is my first grow and it was unplanned. 

I got the seed from brickweed and tried to germinate it. And it worked. 

I didnt even know what kind of strain  my plant is.and is it a male or female? I can only wait. 

So some advice and tips will be appreciated. Thanks! 

This is my plant at day 15.

IMG_20200410_235948.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jose.gh said:

Hi MalikaAh and welcome to forum :)

She looks very good, seems healthy and vigorous. We will have to wait a little longer to see if it is a female :)

Thank you. 

Hopefully as soon as possible. 

The plant is still here, im learning new stuff everyday. 

Wish me all luck

11 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Welcome to StrainHunters, MalikaAh.

You are doing good with your first grow.  A natural...

Are you planning on using natural sunlight and natural photoperiod?  Or are you considering assembling an indoor set-up?

Thank you.I thought you commented on another thread that i started in outdoor grow journal section. 

Yes sir natural sunlight and natural photoperiod? I will google that one later. 

I prefer an indoor grow. you already know why i guess? .i did the math and an estimation price that i have to pay for it Including seeds and everything. But as of right now i cant afford it so i just do it outdoor.thats the only option for me.but im fine with it though. The only reason i prefer indoor is for safety. Thats my main concern.i dont want anyone to find out about my plant except for few people. 

Thank you for asking and may i know why? Btw if you want to check out how my plant is doing you can visit my thread in outdoor grow. Maybe you can help me with a thing or two.i uploaded some pic as well. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Wezlcome to the SH forum @MalikaAh, sure i go check the oudoor section anf dont hesitate to ask if you needs advices ;-)

I will not. Thank you. You guys are quite welcoming eh? I appreciate that. This must be the effect of weed. 

4 hours ago, SmokeyfromOz said:

Welcome MalikaAh,  see you around the forum 

Hey, thanks! 

• Like 2

On 6.5.2020 at 3:09 AM, MalikaAh said:

Thank you.I thought you commented on another thread that i started in outdoor grow journal section. 

Yes sir natural sunlight and natural photoperiod? I will google that one later. 

I prefer an indoor grow. you already know why i guess? .i did the math and an estimation price that i have to pay for it Including seeds and everything. But as of right now i cant afford it so i just do it outdoor.thats the only option for me.but im fine with it though. The only reason i prefer indoor is for safety. Thats my main concern.i dont want anyone to find out about my plant except for few people. 

Thank you for asking and may i know why? Btw if you want to check out how my plant is doing you can visit my thread in outdoor grow. Maybe you can help me with a thing or two.i uploaded some pic as well. 

Yes, it could be the effect of weed consumption...  I probably did already comment on another thread of yours.

Why do I ask? Pure curiosity (combined with the inherrent forgetfullness)  LOL

Additionally, I enjoy to engage with StrainHunters members here in the forum.

And for sure, I shall return to your thread and see with what thing or two you may need help.  But of course, there are lots of helpful members that may have already offered their opinions.

See you around...

• Like 1