First grow!Sativa Landrace!

MalikaAh

Looks more like a female but you need to wait a little bit more to be sure brother @MalikaAh.

For the nutrient wait a little more to be sure that your plant is a female.

When you are sure to keep your plant alive, add Nutrient would be great to support a good flowering. 

St.this time you can put some good garden compost on the soil incorporate a little to the 2-3 first cm of the soil.

At the beginning of the flowering you can add some guano with more high p-k value. To support the flowering.

Hope that's help you.

Have a nice day

• Like 1

Right i should wait for few more days. 

Thank you sir. If it turns out to be male should i burn it with fire along with the pot? 

At least i still have another one with me. Pray for my mental health friends...

Screenshot_20200512_140540.thumb.jpg.6124e8a80ad05cc5abb75f21f1f530da.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for the wish bro. Well even if it turns out to be a male i will not feel that bad im not even cutting it down. growing this plant is one of the cool things i ve done in my life. At least i have a good story to tell my friends when we re high together. But ive been wondering whats up with the stigmas?idk what u called it. That looks like some kind of disease or infection. Is that going to be a problem? 

No ball no sack. 

I just wanna see few hairs stacked.

So that i can keep posting in this thread. 

One more sentence and i will become master of rap.  🦗🦗🦗

I'll see myself out. 

IMG_20200514_012349.thumb.jpg.b439104766fdb88d251ce1b159dbf9cd.jpg

IMG_20200514_013853.thumb.jpg.fd26a72ca255c4b6e1064239b7b42ab8.jpg

• Like 1

On 10.5.2020 at 6:53 PM, jsm said:

you definitely know how it works ,experience growing yourself or reading a lot ? or maybe even better being a biologist ?:clapping:i wish i had the patience to learn the deeper layer like grossbreading etc etc  ,greetings from holland 

@jsm, I am not certain whether the questions above were directed to me or to @MalikaAh

If they are directed to me, then I will answer as follows:

I learned how it works (how growing cannabis works) by beginning growing cannabis back in 1979.  However, I learned the MOST about growing cannabis after I joined this StrainHunters Forum in 2013.  Participating in this Forum certainly entails "reading a lot".  So, it is both "personal growing experience" and "reading a lot".  I am not a "certified" biologist, but a self-taught gardener.

You can certainly learn cross-breeding.  If you determine that there is something that you really really want to do, then "patience" will no longer be an obstacle to that learning process.  When you find out what you really want to do in life, there are no obstacles any more; you just go for it 100% and do it.

If you are truly interested in learning cross-breeding of cannabis, a course in biology is a good basis in the theory of plant breeding, but for excellent examples, do study the threads posted here in this forum.  Most recently, the threads opened by @OG.Naj and @ShaggyGrower have contained some particularly valuable information and methods.

Enjoy the Forum.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

@jsm, I am not certain whether the questions above were directed to me or to @MalikaAh

If they are directed to me, then I will answer as follows:

I learned how it works (how growing cannabis works) by beginning growing cannabis back in 1979.  However, I learned the MOST about growing cannabis after I joined this StrainHunters Forum in 2013.  Participating in this Forum certainly entails "reading a lot".  So, it is both "personal growing experience" and "reading a lot".  I am not a "certified" biologist, but a self-taught gardener.

You can certainly learn cross-breeding.  If you determine that there is something that you really really want to do, then "patience" will no longer be an obstacle to that learning process.  When you find out what you really want to do in life, there are no obstacles any more; you just go for it 100% and do it.

If you are truly interested in learning cross-breeding of cannabis, a course in biology is a good basis in the theory of plant breeding, but for excellent examples, do study the threads posted here in this forum.  Most recently, the threads opened by @OG.Naj and @ShaggyGrower have contained some particularly valuable information and methods.

Enjoy the Forum.

yes the were directed to you my friend ,i have been growing myself for over almost 30 years now ,started with bigger and commercial indoor grows but it's all about getting some pocket money and a free smoke for the year around , and mosley 2 or 3 strains .

still staying with traditional methods ,don't do lst or scrogg or whatever methods  the come up with during time ,just read your plants and ad the wright additives at the right time ,and i'm able to buy  anny strain i want to have so its easier this way . greetings 

• Like 2

@MalikaAh, you make very nice close-up pictures.  So far, the pictures show that the plant is not yet ready to flower, but that it is growing and maturing and preparing to enter the pre-flowering phase.  For me, it is still too early for me to determine its sex.  Patience, bro.  It will come with time.

• Like 2

Yes sir i will be patience. I really enjoy watching and observing this plant grows. Im excited to see what will it do next. As i searched online not much info that i found. Only common 4 growth stages. Germination seedling veg etc... It doesnt say detailed information like what does the plant do in each stages.maybe i haven't found the right article yet.im sure there is one. 

• Like 1

Day 120 +

If i ever get to harvest my plant this is what it would like.this is the bud that i gt my seeds from.:taunt:

IMG_20200517_225605.jpg.36081418b6daf5caf016df3879d01efb.jpg

Day 51&52.

Back to the roof after 3pm. My plant has doubled it size from the past week. And the other one started to look better. 

But on day 52 suddenly its raining heavily all of sudden. Idk for how many days it will keep raining.not much sunlight.look at the bright side maybe this will actually help my plant to start flowering faster. 

IMG_20200517_225251.jpg

IMG_20200517_225421.jpg

• Like 1

IMG_20200518_082122.thumb.jpg.60393b57a651cf6e94e9bb31e491da54.jpgDay 53.

It has gotten so tall that i have to add more height to its bedroom? /safehouse?. Idk whats it called. The one that i put my plant inside during nightime. 

Im glad i didnt change to a bigger pot.i have to work a little harder to keep it hidden from people. And cats!

One morning i smelled a scent coming out from the top leaf. I really thought that was sign of the beginnings of flowering stage. But i wasnt sure what that scent was. Untill the tip of my nose touched the leaf thats when i realized that was a cat piss. I spray that part with tons of water and the leaf looked like its gonna fall off from that. No animals were harmed on that day. 

Ive read that male plant actually mature faster and start flowering a lot quicker than female plant. Since they want to release their pollen and do some ehem ehem things to female plant. Malika is almost 2 months now. 

Those small dot that later to be ballsack/pistil started to appear in some other places too.is this plant a transgender? :scare:Some are round some are pointy. 

Ty sir @Cannabissapean. I often take close up pictures to take a better look what progress this plant made everyday.sometimes i even spotted few bugs thanks to the pictures.

PhotoCollage_20200518_212517765.jpg

IMG_20200518_203846.jpg

IMG_20200518_074848.jpg

IMG_20200518_205013.jpg

Day 53.

Twin.twins?:clapping:

They look really identical. Except for their size. The other one is smaller and looks lagged behind for a day or two. Is there a reason for that? During topping i accidentally pinched a lil bit of new growing leaf. IMG_20200518_230628.thumb.jpg.7be55936cf6332e2f2057044eff0acb6.jpg 

IMG_20200518_222223.jpg

IMG_20200518_222407.jpg

IMG_20200518_223054.jpg

IMG_20200518_221727.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, dont worries @MalikaAh.

You have make the right choice to fix the broken stems.

In one or two weeks you would be able to take out the tape. And the plant would be in full health and totally recovery.

Cannabis plants is strong brother 👊🤘💪

• Like 1

If the wind is strong in your area put some bambou or stick to support the plant ;-)

Yes i miss these pictures, still a little to early to clearly see the sex.... i see maybe a young femal preflower....

• Like 1

I thought the same! But i dont want to get my hope high and just have to wait patiently for nowFB_IMG_1589871678721.jpg.a59fbcd107fbf0db550b900e8baecad4.jpg

Have you ever tried curing in a bamboo? An old gardener told me bamboo is good for curing buds since they are compatible with each other. I want to give it a try!this picture is not mine. A friend of mine sent me this. 

• Like 1

he he that's an interesting curing tech! N

Never see or try before but sound good, personally i love cure my weed in a brown paper bag or cardboard box but a wood material like bambou work maybe good too!

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 3:55 PM, OG.Naj said:

he he that's an interesting curing tech! N

Never see or try before but sound good, personally i love cure my weed in a brown paper bag or cardboard box but a wood material like bambou work maybe good too!

Brown paper bag and cardboard box? Do you personally prefer them over jar of glass? Iv only seen people curing with jar of glass. Your method is interesting too!its new to me. 

@OG.Naj. If you ever give bamboo a try please let me know how's the result. 

Day 54-56

Ever since the stem snapped. My plant looks like it has stopped growing. At first I thought maybe since it healing itself that's why the growth stopped. 

But after couple days, older leaves start to curl and drop. I don't know if that's normal. But the tips of the newer leaves start to curl and discolour. And new growing leaf on the top looks the same for few days. 

And they don't look happy and energetic to me.And the pre flower things they all look the same for few days.theres no difference at all. 

Day 57

Since I don't what's the actual problem is I just added some fertiliser. Pour water directly into the pot not using water spray and I added more water. And not giving it much direct sunlight. After few hours i can see some changes. It started reacting and searching for light and there's progress now on new growing leaves.IMG_20200522_221533.thumb.jpg.ec9b8f94c365a07a5ee3d995ba298513.jpg 

IMG_20200522_222811.jpg

• Like 2