First grow!Sativa Landrace!

MalikaAh

On 6/7/2020 at 11:17 PM, jsm said:

stop cutting of leave's my friend ,you keep creating wounds and stressing  your plant ,if the leave's don't have any use anymore the will fall of by their one .and try to pull the split stem tightly against each other maybe the wound will heal if your not to late ,all the best to ya !!!

sorry bro @jsm  .  i know i forgot what u told me. im sorry i wish to reply to your post earlier but i ve been busy!

What about leaf that is already dead or looks like they are going to die very fast?they were green in the morning but in the evening it dried up and lot of leaf part become black.and the stems become really weak and doesnt feel like they have any energy at all.it just hanging from plant.I thought they looks like its going to take time and energy to fall by themself thats why i cut them.Sorry i am really impatience man.:aggressive:soryy i say sorry too much.But dont let that stop you from giving me tips! :taunt:.i envy looking at your plants.maybe i can have one like yours someday. 

12 hours ago, FrootLoops said:

Kulang sa nutrients yan pre.

@FrootLoops mahal na mahal kita.my bad but i dont understand what are you saying.but im guessing its something like lack nutrients?

bro @OG.Naj you were very right when you say cannabis plant is strong.i dont know nothing about any plants but this plant is strong i can say that. when i found out the plant cracked open that night i found her whole body lying on soil.At first it seems like the stem broke apart/cut but its not.its just got bend over. and it can only stand up because i put some sticks to support. even after all that and being under heavy rain for more that 10 hours nonstop and still wet in rain for days.only today it get to see some sunlight.and its atill alive and doesnt look like its gonna go down anytime soon. maybe.... i think it has done well. :drinks:. strangely i dont think about buds,or gender or flowering.im more curious will it continue living. and if it does how will they look and how big can they become.i wish i can just grow them like normal plants. in my old mans garden and without having to worry about time. last one! i wonder is it alright if i put a link to youtube in this forum?

thank you! have a nice day everyone. 

IMG_20200612_005804.jpg

IMG_20200612_010025.jpg

IMG_20200612_005622.jpg

IMG_20200612_010007.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MalikaAh said:

hhooolllaa co mostaa. 

master @jsm someone has been cutting my leaf down. it wasnt me this time. a few mature and healthy leaves has gone missing. i found out who the culprit is but there's nothing i can do about it. 

IMG_20200620_115908.jpg

IMG_20200620_115743.jpg

IMG_20200620_120204.jpg

IMG_20200620_120654.jpg

IMG_20200620_122000.jpg

IMG_20200620_123552.jpg

IMG_20200620_122224.jpg

IMG_20200618_180207.jpg

still hoping for ya my friend ,keep giving here love and time .

• Like 1

thank you bro. 

before leaves on this plant(small) were all pointing upwards toward the light. but right now they started to drop. and the plant looks healthy and unhealthy at the same time. i dont know how to explain it. this is the same case with my bigger plant before. At first i thought they are overwatered so i reduce the water. but things are still the same. then i thought maybe this is normal as they grew up.but they get worse day by day. 

and this plant(small) i didnt give her mu h water for a week.and the leaves started to drop and they look exactly like my bigger plant before.then maybe the problem actually is underwater? so right now i add more water and i will see what will happen after few days. 

they look like different strains to me. And malika didnt get any direct sunlight right now.but she looks to be doing fine and looking better every day. :search:

ciaooo

IMG_20200620_221643.jpg

IMG_20200621_133326.jpg

IMG_20200620_151624.jpg

i checked and the wound didnt heal. instead each stem bcme bulkier. the split just stay open. so maybe its better if i bury it. and while adding more soil i forgot about this newborn. i found another seed and just put it in the pot without germination. this bring back memories since i lost all photos of my plant from day 1 to day 60+.luckily i posted some in this forum.

And yeah.about my new plant it is safe to say we wont be seeing him again for a long time. :taunt:. guess ill have to wait to get lucky again. 

IMG_20200621_173838.jpg

IMG_20200621_174050.jpg

IMG_20200621_173949.jpg

• 1 month later...