First grow!Sativa Landrace!

MalikaAh

10 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Everything looks just fine.  Don't worry about those yellowing leaves lower down, perfectly normal.

Cute pretty kitty...

I've run out of ideas how to deal with the kittens.their mama left them.i hope they catch any bugs around. 

Other than cannabis plant I've also started growing some other plants as well.(tomato,chilli )

Im thinking of mango next. I have just found out mango and weed are heaven matchmade.anyone here have tried eating some mangos after a smoke?

:party:

IMG_20200524_155021.jpg.eb988ec6fd45da2d37f5155842e51e06.jpg

images.jpeg

Still a little too ealy to say if they are female or male.

But we can see a begining of deficiency because of the long period dthe plant stay in the same pot. to correct that, you can add some compost, or organic powder like the GH powder feeding on the soil or add some fertilizer for your watering.

Have a nice day! :good:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

Still a little too ealy to say if they are female or male.

But we can see a begining of deficiency because of the long period dthe plant stay in the same pot. to correct that, you can add some compost, or organic powder like the GH powder feeding on the soil or add some fertilizer for your watering.

Have a nice day! :good:

thank you sir i already did that. and i think its working well. i have been wondering should i change to bigger pot? or its going to be fine with just this pot. 

• Like 1

give them a bigger home my friend and a desant boost of nutrients ,plant them a little bit deeper this time so cover up about 5 cm of your mainstem into the soil so she will fatten up a bit .

all the energy and nutrients will be transported much easier to the buds at the end  ,good luck over there:taunt:

• Like 2

thank you bro @jsm. i did change to bigger pot.its quite hard but i successfully managed to transplant it. :umnik:

IMG_20200531_041431.thumb.jpg.be48b77eca3fbadee4c57d47d18f9973.jpg

Tonight  i just found out my plant looking like this. i dont what know happened.And obviously i dont know what should i do. i did everything i could. hopefully it will still survive?:aggressive::mda:

if you guys have any tips or advice for me that would be great:notme:

IMG_20200531_033150.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MalikaAh said:

thank you bro @jsm. i did change to bigger pot.its quite hard but i successfully managed to transplant it. :umnik:

IMG_20200531_041431.thumb.jpg.be48b77eca3fbadee4c57d47d18f9973.jpg

Tonight  i just found out my plant looking like this. i dont what know happened.And obviously i dont know what should i do. i did everything i could. hopefully it will still survive?:aggressive::mda:

if you guys have any tips or advice for me that would be great:notme:

IMG_20200531_033150.jpg

hy there malika ,it's normal to  take some time to adjust for the plant when you replant them ,make sure there are not to dry and not to wet ,try to get them in between. the roots looks fine en healthy  :clapping: 

did you also filled up the medium again with some new soil ? and did you replant them a little bit deeper into the soil ? if you have the possibility to get them some extra nutrients it's always good ,good luck my friend and enjoy the learning processes also ,Knowles come's with time    

• Like 2

bro @jsmi did everything u said and i added some nutrients with the new soil.:drinks:

day 67.

still alive. not sure for how long. 

one branch snapped.i decided to try use it as a clone. 

i dont have any cloning gel. 

instead of 2 now i have 3 plants.maybe.:pleasantry:

IMG_20200601_143939.jpg

IMG_20200531_103751.jpg

• Like 1

day 67.

both of my plants have stopped growing on top for a week now. but instead they have been sprouting and growing new branches between the stem and the stalk. 

their leaves look different to me. one is energetic and keep pointing up while the other plant the leaves doesnt look as energetic and is falling down. 

maybe the problem is the way im watering them. 

i cut down many leaves since their stalks all gt broken and snapped. 

IMG_20200601_160748.jpg

• Like 1

Hi brother,

For your cuting you need to cut a little the leafs, cut 1/3 of the surface of the leaf to diminue the water evaporation till the new roots can take some correctly in the medium. Keep them at around 22°c. No direct sun. And in a 80%-70% hummidity environement the first days and diminue progressively until they are fully rooted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

I talk about the clone you take brother not your big plant ;-)

For the plant that show already some preflower, try let them flo naturally like that ;-)

ok boss. im sorry if i ask many questions.i did search and read to learn more. but i also want to learn from members in this forum.Big thanks! i will update if something interesting or unusual happen again. :drinks: 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jsm said:

awhh man i wish  i was with you to give you a helping hand ,but really my friend just keep asking  that's were it's all about ,sharing knowledge :taunt:

its okay bro you helped me already. im thankful enough. i just hope this plant keep on living. :pleasantry:

day 69. 

yeah boii

IMG_20200604_225428.jpg

IMG_20200604_225330.jpg

day 72.

man i feel like giving up right now. rain season is coming soon. and when they comes it will be hard to get sunlight. im thinking of building my own light and all but since im getting married this year(hopefully) i just dont have the time and money for extra spending.i will have to just wait and watch what happens with my plants. im not moving them around anymore this is their place. 

IMG_20200606_134648.thumb.jpg.346aa1640deb0157f4dec22bbb93eadf.jpg

IMG_20200606_145435.thumb.jpg.7974612cdbcfc85244e037483a34e9c4.jpg

and this one when  it finally has just started getting back on track. but i left it under heavy rain for a  whole night. 

IMG_20200606_140503.thumb.jpg.7d97db035ac451d6a4891c6775e7ba2d.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OG.Naj said:

I hope that you find the right direction to finish you crop properly brother! :good:

thank you. i just cut few leaf that looks like they are dying.and i put some wild grass again. i hope this plant get as big as it can! :taunt:

• Like 1

stop cutting of leave's my friend ,you keep creating wounds and stressing  your plant ,if the leave's don't have any use anymore the will fall of by their one .and try to pull the split stem tightly against each other maybe the wound will heal if your not to late ,all the best to ya !!!

• Like 1