Cannabissapean's TestGrow of Kong's Krush and Cloudwalker

I like to see that you do not lose hope with kk, friend, I hope that you were not offended by the previous gif It seems that it was stagnant I do not want to call the bad weather that comes alone but it does not look good brother 😉 👍

Good luck anyway 🍀

Me gusta ver que no pierdes la esperanza con el kk amigo espero que no te ofendiese el gif anterior 😂 parece que se quedó estancada no quiero llamar al mal tiempo que llega solo pero no pinta bien hermano 😉 👍 

Suerte de todas formas 🍀

Edited by R.G.S
Traducción
  • Like 2

still 6:30 morning of Sunday 10 May 2020

I have to help the Kong's Krush by removing the seed-casing.  There is still a film around the plant.  I misted the film with distilled water in hopes that overnight, the plant will throw off the film.

g_Kong's Krush helped it off with its seed-casing_1.jpg

h_Kong's Krush helped it off with its seed-casing_2.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

I like to see that you do not lose hope with kk, friend, I hope that you were not offended by the previous gif

Good luck anyway 🍀

Me gusta ver que no pierdes la esperanza con el kk amigo espero que no te ofendiese el gif anterior 😂 parece que se quedó estancada no quiero llamar al mal tiempo que llega solo pero no pinta bien hermano 😉 👍 

Suerte de todas formas 🍀

No, I'm not offended at all.  I thought it was funny...

• Like 3

Tuesday 12 May 2020

I checked on the remaining seeds in the germination trays.  It appears to me that the other two Kong's Kush seeds have died, and as well, both of the GreenHouse Kush seeds did not make it either.  Don't worry, Folks, the GHK seeds were a bit old, so there is no reason to judge harshly.

I did a crush test on one of the GHK seeds, and yes, it was just mush.  I flushed this papertowel away.

a_remaining GreenHouse Kush seeds are dead_ Flushed away_old.jpg

Next, I checked on the remaining two seeds (Mystery Muffin) that were in the germination tray with the Cloudwalker seeds.  They both also seemed that they had given up the ghost, so I did a crush-test on one of the Mystery Muffin seeds.

DARN IT!   It was a good seed.  It looked light green and seemed just about ready to crack open...

I must apologise to Shiva.  I killed a baby seed.

So, I put the other seed in a soil cup, hoping that maybe it might still be alive and finish its germination in the soil.

I was so disappointed with myself that I forgot to take any pictures.

Dummy me...

• Like 4

still Tuesday 12 May 2020  (3rd day after putting in soil)

Here are the 3 Cloudwalkers and the Kong's Krush.  The Cloudwalkers look healthy enough; no need to take individual pictures.

But the Kong's Krush is struggling with the inner seed covering (film).  I decided to help the Kong's Krush again by carefully removing the film.

Doing so, the Cotyledon leaves immediately sprang open, and that exposed a teeny tiny leaf in the center.  So, let's hope that the plant has enough energy in the Cotyledons to support the development of the tiny leaf.

b_view of Cloudwalkers and Kong's Krush_3rd day after put in soil_KK still struggling with film.jpg

But the Kong's Krush is struggling with the inner seed covering (film).

c_KK struggling with film-1.jpg

a bit closer view of the inner seed covering (film).

d_KK struggling with film-2.jpg

I decided to help the Kong's Krush again by carefully removing the film.

Doing so, the Cotyledon leaves immediately sprang open, and that exposed a teeny tiny leaf in the center.  So, let's hope that the plant has enough energy in the Cotyledons to support the development of the tiny leaf.

e_I removed the film_KK opened immediately to expose a tiny leaf in the center.jpg

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Este es Larry Él es un Schmoozer ...

j_Larry the Schmoozer.jpg

k_Larry the Schmoozer.jpg

It's gorgeous larry😉 it seems that the kk may survive

_______

Es precioso Larry 😉 parece que el kk puede que sobreviva 

• Like 3

Yeah, Larry is a very handsome cat, and I'm sure he's also a great guardian, so that no rodent eats the plants hehe

Wow, you're really doing a great job of reanimation with KK, it looks like you've won the battle and she'll be a survivor. I'm really curious to see how she grows up, it'll be great.

Thanks for share your work, have a nice day bro

• Like 1

On 4-5-2020 at 10:27 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Thanks, R.G.S. for the wish of luck.

03 May 2020

The plastic plates that I am using are normally used under pots.  Here, I use them to hold my papertowels for germinating.  I used a dropper to place 3 or 4 drops of the solution onto the papertowel for each seed. 

f_using a dropper to place a few drops on papertowel for each seed.jpg

At first, I placed 5 Kong's Krush seeds onto the papertowel, but then I decided to reserve 2 of them back into their Kong's Krush package for a later attempt. (3 seeds in back are Kong's Krush).  The 2 seeds to the front of the papertowel are GreenHouse Kush seeds.

g_placed 5 Kong's Krush seeds_later returned 2 of the seeds back in package_see next picture.jpg

h_2 Kong's Krush seeds returned to package_front 2 seeds are GreenHouse Kush seeds.jpg

why do you have those brown spots around the seeds ? are you already using an additive with germanition of the seeds ? 

16 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

The brown spots are explained in the first post at the top of this thread.

Here is a link to the top of this thread...

https://forums.strainhunters.com/topic/14118-cannabissapeans-testgrow-of-kongs-krush-and-cloudwalker/

oke that's a first for me to be honest using an additive at the germination stage  ,i always thought it will poison the seed by an overkill of nutritions ,always use plain tap water and uptill now with a 100 % score ,but it works your showing it my friend .

only start with some additives when the are above ground and are about 5 cm in height  

good luck on the grow and i will follow the progress on them little girls ,greetings :taunt:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brother we miss you I hope you find yourself the best possible and one day give us some good news and know how you lead life and plants
 A hug @Cannabissapean

_________

Hermano te hechamos de menos espero que te encuentres lo mejor posible y algun día nos des alguna noticia buena y saber como llevas la vida y las plantas 

Un fuerte abrazo @Cannabissapean

• Like 3