Jump to content
Strain Hunters Forum
Guest Guest guest user
Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Doniusz77 said:

Hi today 7 week and 4 days. Start flowering. 

received_322547578746686.jpeg

received_293838548400790.jpeg

Wooow 😍😍😍

It is beautiful I see that you have removed some set of branches before the cup

______

Está preciosa veo que le has quitado algún juego de ramas antes de la copa 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Wooow 😍😍😍

It is beautiful I see that you have removed some set of branches before the cup

______

Está preciosa veo que le has quitado algún juego de ramas antes de la copa 

hi, I cut only the first two branches from the bottom, it may look like this because it was done double super scropping of the main top, and once defoliation. Now I am waiting for the effects of flowering, I wonder how much you can squeeze from this plant :) best regards

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doniusz77 said:

hi, I cut only the first two branches from the bottom, it may look like this because it was done double super scropping of the main top, and once defoliation. Now I am waiting for the effects of flowering, I wonder how much you can squeeze from this plant :) best regards

Didn't know the supercut technique at the top, that it was about splitting the plant exactly in half a span approximately 20 cm?

 Happy flowering

_______

No sabía la técnica del supercorte por la parte superior, que se tratara de partir la planta exactamente por la mitad un palmo 20 cm aproximadamente? 

Feliz floración 

Link to post
Share on other sites

First I think of a longitudinal cut in position to the central guide of the plant but just what you did was an apical? 

_________

Primero pienso en un corte longitudinal en posición a la guía central de la planta pero igual lo que hiciste fue una apical? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Najpierw myślę o podłużnym cięciu w stosunku do centralnej prowadnicy rośliny, ale to, co zrobiłeś, było wierzchołkiem? 

_________

Primero pienso en un corte longitudinal en posición a la guía central de la planta pero igual lo que hiciste fue una apical? 

 

yes, I do scropping the main peak and thanks to that I have about 8 peaks, and the lower branches thus catch up with the top.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Doniusz77 said:

yes, I do scropping the main peak and thanks to that I have about 8 peaks, and the lower branches thus catch up with the top.

Thanks for the info

 Very good work and great structure to flourish 👌

__________

Gracias por la información 

Muy buen trabajo y gran estructura para florecer 👌 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.07.2020 at 17:28, R.G.S said:

Dzięki za informację

 Bardzo dobra robota i świetna struktura do rozkwitu 👌

__________

Gracias por la información 

Muy buen trabajo y gran estructura para florecer 👌 

 

On 17.07.2020 at 5:28 PM, R.G.S said:

Thanks for the info

 Very good work and great structure to flourish 👌

__________

Gracias por la información 

Muy buen trabajo y gran estructura para florecer 👌 

Hi today first week flowering, and first preflower

received_756480588456147.jpeg

received_2614482612147622.jpeg

received_437607457198000.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely perfect:clapping::fan:

 

I would love to get in there and pull them higher tops to the front and back of picture to form U shaped canopy

around that tube, but that is just my perspective.

 

I have seen fellow growers saying there pulling a chair up to watch, I'm gonna camp for a couple of months till

this is cropped.

 

Excellent job and the utmost respect.

 

jane.:bye:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mama Jane said:

Absolutely perfect:clapping::fan:

 

I would love to get in there and pull them higher tops to the front and back of picture to form U shaped canopy

around that tube, but that is just my perspective.

 

I have seen fellow growers saying there pulling a chair up to watch, I'm gonna camp for a couple of months till

this is cropped.

 

Excellent job and the utmost respect.

 

jane.:bye:

well, my plant is already about 170 cm. It grows like crazy, it's a pity it doesn't I can take pictures in their entirety, because I don't have such a possibility, because the tent is in a small room and I don't have much space to take a good photo, but the next kennel will be breaking a new record.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I will throw the tent out of the room and make a place for breeding from the room, the next plan is 2x. Frision dew in 2x 100 lt hydropchonic pots. Feel free to observe, the room has 2x2x2.5.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, today the end of the 4 week flowering, I had to do superscroppig, the plant grows very fast, today it has only finished 4 weeks of flowering and is bigger like a moneymaker in 8 weeks. 

received_589647158375510.jpeg

received_1907862082671300.jpeg

received_1409945292541752.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all I'm already after sconce, The weight after beheading is 1298 gr. It is currently drying up for the second day. Beautiful flowers bardo a lot of resin smell reminiscent of fruit ice cream. But we'll see after drying and curring. Best regards. 

received_995943044187063.jpeg

received_324355338978929.jpeg

received_336681984109095.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...