SilverBack

I take a site brother, I am very curious to see your follow-up, are you going to use a hydroponic pot?

Cheers

Cojo sitio hermano tengo mucha curiosidad por ver tu seguimiento, vas a utilizar maceta de hidroponico? 

Saludos

• Like 2

On 13.5.2020 at 11:30 PM, Cannabissapean said:

Czy to woda gazowana ??????????????????????? Ostrożnie ostrożnie.

Używam wody destylowanej. Inni używają wody odwróconej osmozy lub wody deszczowej.

Hi.,Jeśli chodzi o wodę, kiedy moczyłem ziarno, zawsze daje 20 ml. woda po odwróconej osmozie plus 10 ml. robię to od 13 lat i na szczęście nic się nie dzieje.

Hi., As for water, when I soaked the grain, it always gives 20 ml. reverse osmosis water plus 10 ml. I've been doing it for 13 years and luckily nothing happens.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, R.G.S said:

Przyjmuję brata, jestem bardzo ciekawy, jak mogę zobaczyć twoje dalsze działania, czy zamierzasz użyć doniczki hydroponicznej?

Twoje zdrowie

Cojo sitio hermano tengo mucha curiosidad por ver ver seguimiento, vas a utilizar maceta de hidroponico? 

Saludos

hello, for some time now only in hydrophonice, previously I had 4 hydro pots but at the moment I use only one hydro pot Alien 55lt.  as you can see the one pot system works because I had a harvest a week ago and I was able to collect Money Maker 3645 grams from one plant. it is a weight straight after cutting but estimates that it will remain around 1100gr. dry and after curring.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Doniusz77 said:

hola, por algún tiempo ahora solo en hidrofonía, anteriormente tenía 4 ollas de hidro pero por el momento solo uso una olla de hidrógeno Alien 55lt. como puede ver, el sistema de una maceta funciona porque tuve una cosecha hace una semana y pude recolectar Money Maker 3645 gramos de una planta. Es un peso justo después del corte, pero estima que permanecerá alrededor de 1100gr. seco y después del curado.

Si por eso mismo lo digo lo vi y fue fascinante gran cosecha de una sola planta

😉 👍 

________

If that's why I said it I saw it and it was fascinating great harvest of a single plant

😉 👍

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, R.G.S said:

Si por eso mismo lo digo lo vi y fue fascinante gran cosecha de una sola planta

😉 👍 

________

If that's why I said it I saw it and it was fascinating great harvest of a single plant

😉 👍

I wish you such collections too, I am greeting

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doniusz77 said:

Hi.,Jeśli chodzi o wodę, kiedy moczyłem ziarno, zawsze daje 20 ml. woda po odwróconej osmozie plus 10 ml. robię to od 13 lat i na szczęście nic się nie dzieje.

Hi., As for water, when I soaked the grain, it always gives 20 ml. reverse osmosis water plus 10 ml. I've been doing it for 13 years and luckily nothing happens.

If I understand correctly then, you are not using carbonated water. Rather, you are using reverse osmosis water.  OK.

It was the picture that fooled me.  It looked as if it had bubbles of carbonation it.

Thanks for the answer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Jeśli dobrze rozumiem, nie używasz wody gazowanej. Zamiast tego używasz wody z odwróconej osmozy. OK.

To zdjęcie mnie oszukało. Wyglądało to tak, jakby miał bąbelki nasycania dwutlenkiem węgla.

Dziękuję za odpowiedź.

this is the filter that I use, I know it is not a very expensive filter but it is always better as tap water which has a pH of 8. best regards

20200515_041545.jpg

• Like 4

Nice start here @Doniusz77

And iam very interesting with your hydro setup! One big pot for a big monbster plant! Nice:good:

Can you say me how du you calcul the ratio between wet and dry buds? Personally i use more a :4,5 to :6 depend of the strain and moisture content in the substrat when the plant are harvested.

3645gr : 4,5 = 810gr (dry substrat)

3645 : 6 = 607,5gr (if hydro or wet substrat)

These number depend also of the strain and the way you manicure the buds but the ratio you use to go from 3645 to 1100 (:3,31) is a little to small i think.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Miło zacząć tutaj @ Doniusz77

I jestem bardzo ciekawy z twoją instalacją hydro! Jedna duża doniczka dla dużej rośliny monbster! Miły:dobrze:

Czy możesz mi powiedzieć, jak obliczasz stosunek mokrych i suchych pąków? Osobiście używam więcej: 4,5 do: 6 zależy od odkształcenia i zawartości wilgoci w podłożu podczas zbierania rośliny.

3645gr: 4,5 = 810gr (suche podłoże)

3645: 6 = 607,5 gr (w przypadku podłoża hydro lub mokrego)

Liczby te zależą również od obciążenia i sposobu wykonywania pąków, ale myślę, że stosunek, który używasz, aby przejść z 3645 do 1100 (: 3,31) jest trochę za mały.

hi, as for my calculations, it comes out so that I subtract in% evaporated water, it is known that these are not accurate measurements only approximate, from which I know approximate results because it gives water to evaporate 70% -75%. And if the herb keeps to full curring then  evaporates up to 80% of water. From life it is taken that most do not keep to the end of the curring because I share with my brothers in need and the only amount that keeps to the end of the curring is the one that I left for myself, usually it is 3-4 oz.

• Like 1

surely you are right and believe me this percentage have those that I leave for myself and I will cure them well.  so much for me from the whole harvest, for me it should be enough for the next harvest.another week and a half of curring.

20200515_091145.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

Wow, I love hydroponics so I'm going to enjoy this crop diary very much. 55 liter pots are great, I've tried it in my grow room once, but I always end up having moisture problems...

hello, luckily i have no problem with humidity, but if i had to use humidifier or dehumidifier.  during my flowering the air humidity was about 40%

• 2 weeks later...

The chiller draws 130w, except that it does not work all the time, it is set to 17 degrees, when this temperature reaches it turns off, when the water temperature rises to 18 degrees they fight again and cools to 17 degrees.

• Like 1