Flowers

@Flowers, welcome to StrainHunters.

As you can certainly read in the Test Grow area, we testers are having a bad time with the Kong's Krush.  There are a few more testers who have not yet begun, and some of the tests are not yet completed with the Kong's Krush (including my test), so it is not yet completely decided about Kong's Krush.  But so far, it doesn't look good.

It wasn't completely clear in your post which seeds you had purchased.

19 hours ago, Flowers said:

thankyou for the warm welcomes, very interested in the test area as i purchased some already but unsure what todo now with with kongs krush

If you had purchased Kong's Krush and you have the same difficulty germinating and growing them as we have had, then knowing that GHSC is a good company, I feel certain (but I cannot make any promise) that GreenHouse Seed Company will treat you right.  It would be best to document your germination and grow attempts with pictures here in the forum to show your efforts. 

Good Luck

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SmokeyfromOz said:

Hello Flowers,  you're welcome. Yes i love the test area also. Sounds a nice strain Kings Krush, if you can spare room you can grow her. You could grow some of your purchased seeds later and grow the Kongs Krush, its up to you :)

@SmokeyfromOz, be careful regarding the Kong's Krush.  I don't want to discourage you from testing it, if that is your wish.  But we are having a hard time with it right now.

If you are looking to purchase seeds from GHSC, there are many other wonderful strains available to choose from.

Happy Growing

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:20 PM, Cannabissapean said:

@SmokeyfromOz, be careful regarding the Kong's Krush.  I don't want to discourage you from testing it, if that is your wish.  But we are having a hard time with it right now.

If you are looking to purchase seeds from GHSC, there are many other wonderful strains available to choose from.

Happy Growing

Thanks  Cannaibssapean, many nice seeds to get, and i loveeeeeee Super Lemon haze