Australian Sativa - possible landrace - from Nimbin Bush weed bud

hello, i have to fast forward a few months here , to the current grow as the Nimbim Sativa , i planted 2 of her seeds from Bush Weed i purchased on the streets of Nimbin. I Still have 3 seeds in the fridge.  This was around mid October 2019 when i planted the seeds . I cant not beieve how long this plant has been in flower, it was only showed sex once the hours dropped in February. It is now the first week of May, the smaller plant, different scent, and thicker denser buds the other (the big girl) she hasnt much scent but what i can smell is floral much like the street Bush Weed and earthy taste on sample taken from plant.

I think a plant like this deserves its own thread. if you ever holiday in Australia, bush some bush weed a nimbin, this is what the plant becomes. The leaves were so thin and lovely with raised leaves at the node. I have to find earlier photos when they looked better, the poor big girl has bugs stuck all over her :( horrible site

Current photos

P1240042.JPG.05bc2af65c28e7d88caa868ac58a47de.JPG

Smaller Nimbin plant ( only a fraction shorter) still over 1.5metres and poor things in a 20L pot

P1240046.JPG.38a288466dcc09815c53dffb45bc3708.JPG

P1240048.thumb.JPG.39f19223d3e2710476d9e6ab69837377.JPG

be shocked buds of larger plant (white bucket), annoying little buds stuck on her, not very sticky nor much smell, floral earthy tone

P1220702.JPG.80dbd8dcee2f33d8b00fd491d1996227.JPG

Earlier photos of the girls

Nimbin early flower 3rd March

nimbingirMarch3rd.jpg.021b73b819a37e6309323147a7458cde.jpg

Beautiful thin very long Sativa leaves, before the fungus got hold of them

5eb25e9caabec_nimbinearlyflowerbigsativaleaves.jpg.caff0de0ece8f1c197ead7143b2049a8.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MalikaAh said:

That is one tall plant bro! Does bigger pot means bigger plant? 

yes the do in general ,but there's not that much difference after a 40 ltr pot   ,its also a nutrients thing off course 

• Like 4

in my opinion the best and only sensible thing to do with any outdoor grow (if possible of course) is taking control of the blooming stage by blacking  them out ,its the only way to get a nice yield and quality of weed over here in the Netherlands ,try it out with a single plant to be convince your self its worth the effort   and time 

• Like 5

On 5/7/2020 at 4:49 AM, MalikaAh said:

That is one tall plant bro! Does bigger pot means bigger plant? 

Thanks MalikaAh, yes they are only in 20L pots and she stands 1.8m still. I would expect she would be a very big plant in the ground for sure, maybe 4 metres or more. I would say if there were in 40L they would be bigger plants

On 5/7/2020 at 8:07 AM, jsm said:

in my opinion the best and only sensible thing to do with any outdoor grow (if possible of course) is taking control of the blooming stage by blacking  them out ,its the only way to get a nice yield and quality of weed over here in the Netherlands ,try it out with a single plant to be convince your self its worth the effort   and time 

Thanks JSM, the Nimbins were planted December 1, so must be ready now for sure.  I have photos running now and giving them 4hrs sleep and lights plus sun. When i get them big enough i will leave them outside.  

• Like 4

On 07/05/2020 at 5:07 PM, jsm said:

Light deep is THE tech to have great quality oudoor buds in nord of europe fro sure! :good:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Do you have any photos of the end of flowering, before harvesting? It looks really big and those buds sure put on more weight, but I'm not a big fan of removing so many leaves, to be honest, although it's just my personal opinion :)

• 1 year later...

My God, you're lucky; look at these marijuana bushes. You are very lucky with the harvest; not everyone will be able to grow such fruitful bushes from an ordinary seed. So I express my admiration for you and advise you to continue in the same spirit. Be sure that there will be a lot of customers for your product, as you have very good results, which can be called success. I want to try your cannabis personally, but unfortunately, marijuana is prohibited where I live now. I had a hard time getting a card to get medical marijuana through a https://kifdoctors.com/new-york/ company since this is the only medicine that helps with arthritis. So be sure there will be a big queue of buyers like me for your product.

• 2 months later...

Your plants look amazing! I am sure you have invested a lot of effort to make them reach such a large size. I didn't have to try grass from Australia, but after your post, I wanted to.  Maybe I'll find something suitable on https://weedofficials.com/. I always buy goods or necessary tools there. I was thinking about growing weed at home, but I realized in time that I was an irresponsible person.  Most likely, the bushes would have died in my garden without giving seeds. Maybe if I find a girlfriend, I can grow some weed.

• Like 1