Hello there!

pietrosm

4 minutes ago, Ganja XL said:

Feel welcome @ the forum !

Never heard of pink mango, but tell us all about her please !

Ganja xl

I do not know much about it other than is a somewhat known Brazilian Strain. From what I have seen its a cross between Blackberry, Blueberry, and Grapefruit strains. I have also read somewhere that it could be one of the strains that originated white-widow, but I do not have the link to those texts, it has been a while. I tried to find it on seedbanks but was not sucessful, so if anyone finds a link of a seedbank that has them that would be simply amazing.

About Pink Mango seeds

Pink Mango is a typical hybrid strain and has an average level of 16 percent THC. This seeds will grow a plant with low CBD levels. Pink Mango has similarities with Blackberry, Blueberry and Grapefruit where the plant is 60 percent sativa and 40 percent indica. Grow Pink Mango seeds and get a fine marijuana plant with generous crops. Grow Pink Mango seeds into a nice and bushy marijuana plant, the Pink Mango has an average flowering time.

The Pink Mango has a Berry, Grapefruit, Mango, Violet and Ammonia taste and the pink mango has a creative, euphoric, happy, relaxed and focused effects. Ordering your Pink Mango seeds online is not possible, as soon as we know a shop which are selling Pink Mango seeds, we will post it here.

That was what i found, looks that the seeds have been crossed , i did find some on google !

To get original seeds is always best, not sure if these are available , good luck finding !

Ganja XL

• Like 1