☁️🚶CLOUD WALKER - GH Feeding - Coco - Hybrids - PK Booster - Calcium - Ehancer

Hello Everyone,

Is this time again when some beauty little seeds go into a glass of pure temperate rain water....

☁️🚶Cloud Walker

Punta Roja x (Mendo Breath x Purple Punch)

Grow under a Gavita HPS 600w in some Plagron Coco with GH Feeding Hybrids - PK Booster - Calcium - Ehancer as nutrients.

Let's gooooo....

• Like 5

I love the name of this strain great choice.

If you do the same stuff as you did last year in the 3rd Mega Contest, then it will be a trip bro for sure, your journal is the best I have seen in the forum nobody has ever gone on to demonstrate how they make hash then make temple balls and buy kits to test the strength then get it tested in a lab, man that was awesome

• Like 3

Thanks brother 🙏🙏

That was a great one for sure. The more worked one too, had more time in these days.

I will try to do my best for this one too, but the place I have is in little bit less that last year and iam more on a 2 weeks of grow and switch to bloom like @R.G.S. More in the one bud style side.

• Like 2

Hermano con tu permiso tomo asiento para ver el desarrollo de las plantas rápidas y veloces 

Estaré tomando apuntes y fumando un poco de lemonchelo aunque si tienes éxodus ya conoces mis gustos😉 👍 

Brother with your permission I take a seat to see the development of the fast and fast plants

I will be taking notes and smoking a little lemonchelo although if you have exodus you already know my tastes😉 👍

• Like 2

Prepared and ready to fly Captain Naj, go ahead brother start the engines and man the ship as you well know phenomenon to infinity and beyond

☁ ☀

Preparado y dispuesto para salir volando capitán Naj, dale hermano enciende los motores y tripula la nave como bien sabes fenomeno hasta el infinito y más allá

☁ ☀ 

• Like 2

Hello hunters,

The Cloud Walker seeds are now in a glass full of pure rain water at ambiant temperature, something around 20°c.

IMG_0065.thumb.JPG.738384194367048116545d50c3c129a8.JPG

I will let the seeds in the water for 12-24h, after that i will put all the seeds is some paper between two plate until they crack the shell. but thats is already the next update....

Have a nice and beautiful day hunters!

• Like 5

Hi hunters,  

Today I just transfer the seeds on a paper between two plates. I plan to let them there until they show a beauty first little white roots.

Is already all for today, see you for the next update hunters 💚

• Like 3

Hello hunters,

It is DAY 1  for the ☁️🚶Cloud Walker

I prepare a light solution of tap water + ehancer and a little bit of hybrid to have 0,6 ec. My tap water is at 0,2 so I add 0,4ec with the ehancer and the hybrid powder. 

I adjust the ph at 5,8 and let's go for the first watering.

20200604_165940.thumb.jpg.d75c9060dc36f3a66d9a650df3258023.jpg

• Like 7

Luciendo bien y fuerte en 4 días desde que germinaste vas rápido amigo 

Feliz crecimiento rápido 🏎 ✌️😜💚

Looking good and strong in 4 days since you germinated you go fast friend

Happy fast growth 🏎 ✌️😜💚

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

He he yes they are nice and vigorous.

But be careful the next fews days ... I can become the third member of the speedy crew. They will flowering in a week or so 😁

Honestly, with another variety, I might think that they may not adapt quickly to growing in the first three or four weeks of flowering, but I already come from where you are going and I have no doubt that the Cloud Walker have enough size to make rapid growth.  ..

I think you will like it so much that you don't want to give them so much growth anymore but think that it depends on genetics since if it were another race you will be left stunted car bonsai style

________

Sinceramente con otra variedad podría pensar quizás no se adapten rápido a crecer en las tres o cuatro primeras semanas de floración pero ya vengo de donde tu vas y no tengo dudas de que las Cloud Walker tienen suficiente talla para hacer un crecimiento rápido podas apicales....

Creo que te gustará tanto que igual ya no quieres darles tanto crecimiento pero piensa que depende de la genética ya que si fuese otra raza se te quedan raquíticas estilo auto bonsay

Good day brother ☀ 

😉 👍 

• Like 1

Yes, it is because i want to go speed in bloom, no time to a long veg. Normally i love give much more time of veg before the flip to the flowering but this time i follow your way, I want to enter the speedy crew, he he hee

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

Yes, it is because i want to go speed in bloom, no time to a long veg. Normally i love give much more time of veg before the flip to the flowering but this time i follow your way, I want to enter the speedy crew, he he hee

I hope you can handle all the cultivation well friend and do not have problems but maybe I can feel guilty ... I already consider that you are among the best on my list, when I need help I do not hesitate to consult you and I thank you for all the help you offer me 💚

Espero que puedas llevar bien todo el cultivo amigo y no tengas problemas sino quizás pueda sentirme culpable... Ya considero que estas dentro de los mejores de mi lista, cuando necesito ayuda no dudo en consultarte y te agradezco toda la ayuda que me ofreces 💚

• Like 1

Dude, did you think the move well?  Do you plan to put a fence to stop the growth in flowering?  Any pruning?

If you think that ten days is a short time my old friend says that it is not even necessary to give him growth because of the photos that I show him of my cultivation

But it would be dangerous maybe, don't you think?

Although knowing the growth of the Cloud Walker I don't know ...

Amigo ya pensaste bien la jugada? Planeas ponerle una reja para frenar el crecimiento en floración? Alguna poda? 

Si piensas que diez días es poco tiempo mi viejo amigo dice que no es ni necesario darle crecimiento por las fotos que le enseño de mi cultivo

Pero ya sería peligroso quizás, no crees? 

Aunque conociendo el crecimiento de las Cloud Walker nose nose.... 

My brother @R.G.S , i think your friend have right!

I pass the Cloud Walker directly under 12-12 cycle so they will grow for 3-4 weeks under12-12 and then, whent they become at the sexuale maturity, they will begining to flower...

I think this strain is a good one to try this tech because of the Punta Roja gene in it and the area where they come from.  The Punta Roja are from Colombia, and from an area (equator) where they grow always under the sun with around 12h of day and 12h of night and that from the begining to the harvest.

It is the first time i try this way, and i want to try it for long time now, I'm really excited to see the result and i want to see how they react.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, OG.Naj said:

My brother @R.G.S , i think your friend have right!

I pass the Cloud Walker directly under 12-12 cycle so they will grow for 3-4 weeks under12-12 and then, whent they become at the sexuale maturity, they will begining to flower...

I thinkl this strain is a good base to try this tech beacause of the Punta Roja gene in it and the area where they come from.  The Punta Roja are from Colombia, and from an area (equator) where they grow always under the sun with around 12h of day and 12h of night and that from the begining to the harvest.

It is the first time i try this way, and i want to try it, I'm really excited to see the result and i want to see how they react.

Thanks for explaining it to me, now I understand it better and it has great logic with this particular strain, I want to see how your plants are doing in three or four weeks and how you develop with them

Happy day ☀ 💚

Gracias por explicármelo amigo ahora lo entiendo mejor y tiene gran lógica con esta cepa en concreto, tengo ganas de ver como van tus plantas en tres o cuatro semanas y como te desarrollas con ellas 

Feliz día ☀ 💚

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/06/2020 at 10:12 AM, R.G.S said:

Thanks for explaining it to me, now I understand it better and it has great logic with this particular strain, I want to see how your plants are doing in three or four weeks and how you develop with them

Happy day ☀ 💚

Gracias por explicármelo amigo ahora lo entiendo mejor y tiene gran lógica con esta cepa en concreto, tengo ganas de ver como van tus plantas en tres o cuatro semanas y como te desarrollas con ellas 

Feliz día ☀ 💚

I will share some pictures today or tomorow, tic tac tic tac :pleasantry:

• Like 3

Hello hunters,

Here a re some news of the Cloud Walker.

They begining almost the flowering period and they are loving the nutrient regime from GH powder feeding (mineral line) until now.

Nutrient solution : 1,7 of EC and 5,8 of PH

I watering them every day with 250ml of nutrient solution.

IMG_0378.thumb.JPG.6f10ff8b4a32e2921ca9db0e6ad9d14f.JPG

IMG_0379.thumb.JPG.be269c0f6ea3f250d541ebf6cbbe874d.JPG

IMG_0382.thumb.JPG.9304bd7e49549a21268133be980706b5.JPG

IMG_0388.thumb.JPG.f717fc530051f877599a1f033282a3f0.JPG

• Like 5

Well see bro, the internode distance is quite long.

That's come from the genetic but also from the light and the distance between the canopy and the light. I use for this grow a 600w400v hps gavita and that from the seed. The red spectrum from the gavita dont give the right ratio of blue and the distance of the light from the canopy are around 1m20. They need to be more around 60cm.

The beginning of the first preflower are coming, the strech is not far. If they grow speed with the strech (I expect around x3 of the size) the distance will be much more better in a few weeks when the plant will be more bigger. 

• Like 4