Cloud Walker Test Grow 2020 - Completed

I put the Cloud Walker girls in the conservatory last night so they followed the day like the Passion #1 girls in the shed next to the window and this morning it was warm and sunny so I put them outside at about 09.00am to soak up the rays.

Here are a couple of images of the plants I took this afternoon.

24june-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.a364ae60b5b952b98224ec2bc17c9997.jpg

24june-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.8b0591275ca779447d3b6b5745a3200e.jpg

As I took the photos of the plants I noticed that the dirt in their little plastic pots is dry it looks like they have conquered their pots so I checked and confirmed the fact so tomorrow I will put them into the 12ltr root pouches in some fresh light mix and give them a drink of water and root stimulant.

I still need to keep them in veg for another week or 2 yet until they are ready to top then I can give them a few days to recover and then start light deprevation to trick them into flowering, this weekend I will start to light deprive the Passion #1 girls and get them flowering.

I will update tomorrow once I have re-potted the Cloud Walker girls in the 12ltr root pouches.

Happy growing... :pleasantry:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, gasmeter said:

I put the Cloud Walker girls in the conservatory last night so they followed the day like the Passion #1 girls in the shed next to the window and this morning it was warm and sunny so I put them outside at about 09.00am to soak up the rays.

24june-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.a364ae60b5b952b98224ec2bc17c9997.jpg

24june-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.8b0591275ca779447d3b6b5745a3200e.jpg

As I took the photos of the plants I noticed that the dirt in their little plastic pots is dry it looks like they have conquered their pots so I checked and confirmed the fact so tomorrow I will put them into the 12ltr root pouches in some fresh light mix and give them a drink of water and root stimulant.

I still need to keep them in veg for another week or 2 yet until they are ready to top then I can give them a few days to recover and then start light deprevation to trick them into flowering, this weekend I will start to light deprive the Passion #1 girls and get them flowering.

I will update tomorrow once I have re-potted the Cloud Walker girls in the 12ltr root pouches.

You appreciate the sativa growth of the friend gasmeter specie?

They look very pretty with good internodal distance sexy long-legged girls 🤤😍

Good 🌸 

• Like 3

When I got up at 06.30am this morning the sky was blue hardly a cloud in sight and it was warm outside and the road and pavement were not damp from rain over night.

I opened up the grow tent and removed the tape off the little LED's on the dehumidifier and opened a couple of air vents just as the LED came on and the plants woke up.

Then I went outside to the shed and moved the 2 Passion #1 girls out into the back yard to enjoy the sunshine, then I moved the 2 Cloud Walker girls from in the conservatory out into the back yard to soak up some rays while I had something to eat.

After I had eaten I then got 2 new 12ltr root pouches and my camera and took them outside into the shed and then I filled up the root pouches with some fresh Light Mix and then I took the Cloud Walker plants out of their little plastic pots.

I used a plastic pot the same size as the ones the plants were in to form the hole in the dirt in the root pouch then I placed the Cloud Walker plants into the holes in the dirt and then I covered them over with more fresh dirt.

Then I mixed 5ml of root stimulant in 2 litres of water in a lemonade bottle and took the bottle out to the shed as I passed through the kitchen I got a 2 litre plastic jug, then I gave each Cloud Walker 1 litre of the solution.

Then I placed the Cloud Walker girls out side with their Passion #1 sisters to spend the rest of the day soaking up the rays. :sungum:

Here are some images I took to document the process.

Two brand new 12 litre root pouches.

25june-2020-new-root-pouches.thumb.jpg.6577576f9f6f5b95c91e3c4fdadc466f.jpg

Cloud Walker plants ready to go into their root pouches

25june-2020-cw-repot-ready.thumb.jpg.87bd3f308224d4f8aa6e11ab265c2561.jpg

Cloud Walker plants out of their plastic pots roots exposed.

25june-2020-cw-no-pots.thumb.jpg.7125d864f9f99966c9f16930adde4429.jpg

Cloud Walker plants roots close up.

25june-2020-cw-roots-close-up.thumb.jpg.1cf3c2ee53180141b7e38367ba1b90a8.jpg

Cloud Walker plants in dirt in new root pouches.

25june-2020-cw-plants-in-dirt.thumb.jpg.fce06e75083b5ac7b677b4b394640482.jpg

Cloud Walker plants in new root pouches.

25june-2020-cw-plants-in-new-pouches.thumb.jpg.45411c62524f3998200441eb8664ea23.jpg

Cloud Walker girls soaking up the rays. :sungum:

25june-2020-cw-soaking-up-the-rays.thumb.jpg.540e5c27e276e2ea2baab2b9406615a0.jpg

I am so pleased with the Cloud Walker girls they are so healthy and a lush green colour I need to keep them in veg a bit longer until I top them then I can start to trick them into flowering with light deprevation to control the photoperiod.

More updates to follow, happy growing... :pleasantry:

• Like 4

I left the Cloud Walker girls out in the back yard until about 9pm last night when the temperature finally started to drop, now they are in their root pouches it is not as easy to move them in and out of the house so they spent their first night in the shed with the Passion #1 sisters.

This morning when I got up at 06.30am the weather was dull and very cloudy the total opposite from yesterday morning, so I checked the girls in the grow tent were OK then I went out to the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes.

By about 08.30am the weather just got worse and it started to rain and the rain increased as time passed, but by 11am it stopped raining and quietly healed up, by 12pm there was lots of blue sky visible and the sun was shining.

So I moved the Cloud Walkers and the Passion #1 girls into the back yard to soak up the rays.

The dirt in the Cloud Walker girls pouches is still nice and damp hopefully they will dry out over the next couple of days and they will be ready for a drink and a feed.

• Like 2

The weather has been dull and cloudy with lots of showers most of the day so the Cloud Walker girls have spent most of the day inside the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

I noticed that the fan leaves on one of the Cloud Walker plants has ten leaflets there is an extra little leaf laying on top of the middle leaf but with the fan leaf on the other side the extra leaflet is pointing in the opposite direction towards the main stalk.

27june-2020-cw-odd-leaf.thumb.jpg.474b256748fae4a48e3c5fa9d9035433.jpg

27june-2020-cw-normalish-leaf.thumb.jpg.d2d23ef26f6b6973ee0c67590831e8fa.jpg

• Like 5

Since Saturday the weather has been dull and wet, we have even had high winds too its been crap, so the Cloud Walker girls have been inside the shed a lot of the time with the Passion #1 girls under the fluorescent tubes.

Yesterday it was dull and wet in the morning but by 12.00pm the weather healed up nicely and the sun came out so I was able to put the Cloud Walker girls out side in the back yard to soak up the rays for the afternoon by the evening it went cloudy and dull so I put the plants in the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

Today started off dull and wet but by about 11am the weather healed up and the sun came out again, so I put the Cloud Walker girls outside in the back yard to soak up the rays while they can.

Both of the Cloud Walker girls looked a bit floppy and the dirt in their root pouches was dry so I mixed 6ml per litre of root stimulant and 0.3g per litre of the grow powder feed, I mixed 2 litres of the feed solution.

Then I gave the girls 1 litre of the feed solution each and then I decided due to the weather that it is time to top them.

I decided to leave the bottom node alone I then counted up to the fifth node and topped each plant, with the weather going shitty the girls growth slowed down a bit I wanted to remove the growth at the first node and then count upwards to the fifth node and top them, but I think if they stretch as much as I have seen the gap from the dirt to the node should increase.

Here are some photos of the Cloud Walker girls I took this afternoon while they were enjoying the sunshine in the back yard.

Cloud Walker girls front row Passion #1 girls back row soaking up the rays. :sungum:

5efcf2f1abd09_01july-cw-p1-sun-bathing.thumb.jpg.88fb71d92532ebfcd92c01910569e5ee.jpg

Cloud Walker girls side view.

01july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.a04b87d1947955b49186be96425259bc.jpg

Cloud Walker girls top view.

01july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.62a2c26e8a682107325c775a6c31c049.jpg

Site where Cloud Walker topped.

01july-2020-cw-topping-site.thumb.jpg.f111a0a66e5609708e31f076bb0c593e.jpg

Both Cloud Walker girls enjoying the sun after being topped.

01july-2020-cw-topped.thumb.jpg.d4e5f5278bc2423666f62fa5afa85554.jpg

I will let them recover now over the next couple of days and then on Sunday I will start the light deprevation so they have a 12/12 photoperiod and start to trick them into flowering.

I started light deprevation on the Passion #1 girls on Sunday using a big plastic collapsible garden waste container, each evening at 18.30pm I place the girls on the shed floor then I place the container over them.

The Cloud Walker girls can then carry on sitting under the fluorescent tube if the weather is shit, but at 21.30pm I move the Cloud Walker girls next to the window and then switch off the fluorescent tube so the are following the day.

By Sunday the Cloud Walker girls should have recovered from being topped I will block the windows with some cardboard I use for this purpose then I can start light deprevation on them and then I won't need to keep covering the Passion #1 girls.

Happy growing...

• Like 5

Time for a progress update on the Cloud Walker girls.

Over the past few days the weather has been pretty crap.

On Thursday the weather was wet an dull until mid afternoon so the Cloud Walker girls stayed in the shed under the fluorescent tubes all morning then I moved them outside into the back yard so they could soak up the rays.

They stayed outside all afternoon and after I covered the Passion #1 girls and put them to bed, I then moved the Cloud Walker girls so they could stay outside and continue to make use of the last rays of sunlight.

At 21.30pm I moved the Cloud Walker girls into the shed and placed them on the table next to the window so they can follow what is left of the day.

On Friday morning the weather was very dull and cloudy with strong wind and rain, so I moved the Cloud Walker girls from the table next to the window onto the work bench under the fluorescent tubes next to the Passion #1 girls.

The weather was set for the day so they spent the day in the shed under the fluorescent tubes at 21.00pm I moved them off the work bench onto the table next to the window and then I switched off the fluorescent tubes and then I locked up the shed for the night.

This morning Saturday when I got up at 06.30am it was dull and raining so I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes and then I moved the Cloud Walker girls off the table by the window onto the work bench next to the Passion #1 girls under the fluorescent tubes.

The wet weather was set for the day again today so the girls have spent another day in the shed under the fluorescent tubes the site where I topped each plant has healed up nicely and they seem to have recovered, so tomorrow I will start their light deprevation and start to trick them into flowering.

Here are a some of images I took this afternoon.

Cloud Walker plants side view.

04july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.ba1f3309ae6b5dd97f2e17ef4548b9b4.jpg

Cloud Walker plants top view.

04july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.06996923893753e29ebdeafadf8221cd.jpg

Stalks and foliage close up.

04july-2020-cw-foliage-close.thumb.jpg.9d461a6a26b5499e77198207f0384727.jpg

Site on main stalk where plant topped.

04july-2020-cw-topped-site.thumb.jpg.b26942ea6c13c57cfbe465e8c7d497ab.jpg

Tomorrow I am going to get the Cloud Walker girls on a 12/12 photoperiod with the Passion #1 girls which will make things a bit easier for me in the evenings going forward they can all go to sleep at the same time.

More updates to follow, happy growing...  :pleasantry:

• Like 4

Yesterday morning at 06.30am when I checked on the Cloud Walker girls the weather was dull and cloudy so I switched on the fluorescent tubes and uncovered the Passion #1 girls to wake them up and start their day.

By 09.00am the weather healed up and the clouds dispersed and the sun came out so I put the plants outside in the back yard to soak up some rays while the weather was good.

By lunch time the weather turned and it became cloudy and started to rain so I moved the plants back into the shed under the fluorescent tubes again to keep them dry.

During the afternoon the sun came out a couple of times but it did not last long before it rained again much harder than in the morning so I kept the plants in the shed for the rest of the day.

Now the Cloud Walkers have recovered from being topped I decided that it was time to trick them into flowering, at the moment I have been using a garden rubbish container to cover the Passion #1 girls but this will be a squeeze with 4 plants plus it will only get worse as they forward and grow bigger.

So I got the 3 pieces of cardboard I use to cover the shed windows from the inside and I taped them into position with electrical tape, so I can now carry on light deprevation for all the plants and trick them into flowering.

Last night at 18.30pm all I had to do was switch off the fluorescent tubes and then lock up the shed and I was done.

This morning at 06.30am when I checked the girls I noticed that a lot of the electrical tape had come unstuck, this is probably because it was a bit stretched as I stuck it to the cardboard and timber window frame to secure it.

So I nipped up the street to the local decorating supplies shop and bought a roll of masking tape, then I removed all of the crappy electrical tape and used the masking tape to secure the pieces of cardboard, it definitely looks a lot better.

05july-2020-shed-windows-covered.thumb.jpg.327d34e75d938460db17f9854c82740b.jpg

This is now the first week of flowering for the Cloud Walker girls and week 2 for the Passion #1 sisters.

This morning the weather was a bit dull and cloudy but it soon healed up and by 09.00am the sun was shining so I moved the girls outside into the back yard to soak up the rays and make the most of the day.

At 18.30pm I moved the girls back into the shed for the night and locked up until the morning.

Happy growing...

• Like 3

Time for a mid week update on the Cloud Walker girls, yesterday the weather was dull and cloudy with plenty of showers so the girls spent all day in the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

This morning when I checked on them at 06.30am the weather was dull and cloudy, so I switched on the fluorescent tubes and left the girls in the shed, by about 09.00am it was just cloudy so I put them outside in the back yard.

Here are some images I took of the plants this afternoon.

08july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.e166b070527b484ebca4f0f02b078149.jpg

08july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.66a9239b4800edb0e2585cee00a388b4.jpg

Cloud Walker stalks and new nodes.

08july-2020-cw-stalks-nodes.thumb.jpg.ef77c35490f2cd56920276817d68629e.jpg

Close up of new growth at site where plant topped.

08july-2020-cw-topped-site.thumb.jpg.2bfa550501c6cf6456720cfbadc24e08.jpg

The plants stayed outside in the yard until about 16.30pm when it got darker and duller so I switched on the fluorescent tubes and moved the plants into the shed so they could enjoy better quality light than outside.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in the shed and at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up the shed.

Both of the plants felt quite light but they do not look like they want a drink yet when they do I will just give them water.

• Like 3

Time for an update on the Cloud Walker girls at the end of week one of flowering.

On Thursday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull and cloudy so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

At around 09.00am the weather brightened up so I moved the plants outside to enjoy some sunshine until about 16.00pm when it got dull and cloudy again and looked like it might start to rain so I moved the Cloud Walker girls back into the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

Then at 18.30am I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up the shed for the night.

On Friday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was a bit dull and cloudy so I left the plants inside the shed.

By about 08.00am the cloud thinned out and it brightened up so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the back yard to enjoy a bit of sunshine.

The dirt in their root pouches was dry and they both felt nice and light so I gave each plant 1 litre of water.

The girls spent the rest of the afternoon soaking up the rays and at 18.30pm I moved them into the shed along with the Passion #1 girls and locked up for the night.

This morning when I checked on the girls and unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cool but bright with very little cloud so I left the girls in the shed until about 08.30am when it warmed up.

Then I moved the plants outside into the yard to enjoy the sunshine.

The Cloud Walkers are now 27cm and 28cm tall.

Here are some images I took this afternoon.

11july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.99fb326f842df5711acfe74248dc2e3d.jpg

11july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.6794e73fbe0e3b8bffb8f17785fe6356.jpg

Cloud Walker foliage close up.

11july-2020-cw-foliage-close-up.thumb.jpg.f56e0bc6d6db8bb789a989bad80c8317.jpg

Cloud Walker top nodes at site where plant topped.

11july-2020-cw-topped-site.thumb.jpg.2c754f47521576fdb76674b45e2bce64.jpg

It stayed sunny so the plants spent the day soaking up the rays until 18.30pm when I moved them back into the shed and locked up for the night.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is for another nice day then some more mixed weather next week.

• Like 4

On Sunday morning when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes at 06.30am the weather was warm and bright so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the yard.

The weather stayed nice so the plants stayed outside for the rest of the day then at 18.30pm I moved them back inside the shed and locked up for the night.

On Monday morning at 06.30am the weather was dull and wet when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

By lunch time 12.00pm the weather dried up and it was cloudy but bright, so I moved the plants outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light than the fluorescent tubes.

The weather stayed cloudy and bright so they spent the rest of the day outside until 18.30pm when I put then back into the shed and locked up for the night.

On Tuesday morning when I went outside to the shed and checked on the Cloud Walker girls the weather was dull and cloudy so I switched on the fluorescent tubes and left the plants in the shed.

By about 09.00am it was a bit brighter but still cloudy so I moved the plants outside into the back yard.

The dirt in the Cloud Walker girls root pouches was dry and they both felt nice and light so I mixed 0.3g per litre of grow powder feed and 3ml per litre of root stimulant and I made up 2 litres of feed solution.

Then I gave each plant 1 litre of the feed solution.

The plants spent the rest of the afternoon outside and at 18.30pm I moved them into the shed then I locked up for the night.

This morning (Wednesday) when I unlocked the shed at 06.30am and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull cloudy and wet so I left the plants inside the shed.

The Cloud Walkers are now 30cm and 33cm tall.

The plants spent the rest of the day inside the shed and at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up.

15july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.050e8555faacf5101ba951c93f03dd74.jpg

15july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.59a32edee9a18328bd92ce7aeb15a8cd.jpg

Cloud Walker foliage.

15july-2020-cw-foliage.thumb.jpg.41e621ecce0c8049adbd12a0b3a5c288.jpg

Cloud Walker plants top growth close up.

15july-2020-cw-top-growth.thumb.jpg.50afcf61a139c5b43b67b7046238af62.jpg

The weather forecast is cloudy for the next couple of days but then more sunny weather over the weekend. :smoke:

• Like 4

Time for an update on the Cloud Walker girls at the end of week 2 and start of week 3 of flowering.

On Thursday morning at 06.30am when I went out to unlock the shed the weather was dull and cloudy with fine rain, so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

By about 10.30am the rain had stopped and it was dry and cloudy but brighter so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light.

The weather stayed warm and dry for the rest of the day and at 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed for the night.

On Friday morning when I unlocked the shed at 06.30am the weather was dull cloudy and raining so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed and by about 10.00am it dried up and brightened up so I moved the plants outside.

The weather stayed dry for the rest of the day and mid afternoon it was sunny for a while so the plants stayed outside until 16.30pm and then I put them back into the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Saturday) when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes at 06.30am the weather was dull cloudy and it was raining so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed.

By about 10.00am I needed to use rattle spray cans to paint a wing mirror and it was still raining outside so I moved the girls into the conservatory where it was nice and dry and they got plenty of available light.

By about 17.00pm I had finished painting the wing mirror and the weather was nice and dry so I moved the plants outside the dirt in their root pouches was nice and dry so I gave each plant 1 litre of water to drink.

Here are some images I took before I moved the plants outside.

18july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.9d5d1b89b9e6035b198aa90211226862.jpg

18july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.f7454364b7446a89dce3958de972d65e.jpg

On one of the top nodes of one of the plants I noticed some malformed leaflets.

18july-2020-cw-multi-mashed-leaves.thumb.jpg.cecd049b054003c8b6cc13b7f5ddcec4.jpg

Yet on the opposite stalk just one leaflet is mashed up.

18july-2020-cw-single-mashed-leaf.thumb.jpg.5936e8fe888125cd2e482aaaeb6542ac.jpg

Next time their dirt dries out I will give them their first feed of the hybrid bloom feed.

The weather forecast for tomorrow is good it should be dry and sunny and it looks like we will get a few nice days going into next week which they will definitely enjoy.

• Like 4

Time for a mid week update on the Cloud Walker girls.

On Sunday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was clear and bright but a bit cool and the back yard was still in shadow so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed.

By about 09.30am it had warmed up so I moved the plants outside into the back yard, it stayed sunny for the rest of the day so the plants stayed outside soaking up the rays.

Then at 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed and locked up for the night.

On Monday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was clear and bright but a bit cool and the back yard was still in shadow so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed.

By about 09.30am it had warmed up so I moved the plants outside into the back yard, it stayed sunny for the rest of the day so the plants stayed outside soaking up the rays.

Earlier in the day I noticed some bug tracks on one of the Passion #1 girls so I sprayed the all of the plants with a solution of Trounce bug spray to be sure in case the little bloodclatts are on the other plants as well.

Then at 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed and locked up for the night.

On Tuesday morning at 06.30am when I switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was bright but cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed and by about 08.30am it warmed up so I moved the plants outside into the back yard.

I noticed that the dirt in their root pouches was dry and they both felt nice and light so I mixed 0.3g per litre and 4ml of root stimulant per litre, I made up 2 litres of feed solution and then I gave each plant 1 litre of the feed solution.

This morning (Wedenesday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull very cloudy and wet, so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed where it is nice and dry.

By about 11.00am it had dried up and the cloud was much lighter and it was brighter as well, so I moved the plants outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light.  

Then at about 12.30pm it started to rain lightly so I quickly moved the Cloud Walker girls and the Passion #1 girls back into the shed out of the rain in case the weather gets worse and the rain gets stronger.

The weather stayed dull cloudy and wet for the rest of the day so they girls stayed in the shed and at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up the shed for the night.

Here are some images that I took this afternoon.

22july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.a11205dc20ca3824fbd69bd78f3c6e83.jpg

22july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.4f1934c2c20b7bfe2907f30935eb3b54.jpg

Cloud Walker foliage and new nodes.

22july-2020-cw-foliage-nodes.thumb.jpg.1eed19d3153757248c57da7d9cb89ecf.jpg

Cloud Walker girls on the left and Passion #1 girls on the right.

22july-2020-cw-and-p#1.jpg

The weather forecast for tomorrow is for similar weather as today but heavier rain, then it looks like the weather is going to improve on Friday and over the weekend.

• Like 3

Time for an update on the Cloud Walker girls at the end of week three and start of week 4 of flowering.

On Thursday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull cloudy and raining so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

The weather stayed crappy all day so the girls spent the day inside the shed under the fluorescent tubes.

At 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up the shed for the night.

This morning (Friday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cloudy and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

At about 09.30am the cloud thinned out and it brightened up so I moved the plants outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light and fresh air.

The weather improved as the day progressed and by lunch time it was nice and sunny at around 3pm the plants were getting really droopy so I moved them out of direct sunlight the dirt in their root pouches was dry and they felt really light.

I can now see some pistles on both plants so I mixed 0.3g per litre of hybrids powder bloom feed and 3ml per litre of root stimulant and I made up 4 litres in two 2 litre lemonade bottles.

Then I took my watering can and the 2 pop bottles of feed solution outside to the plants and then I gave each plant 2 litres of the feed solution their first feed of the hybrid bloom feed.

Then I left the plants out of direct sunlight for an hour and by about 4pm they had perked up so I moved them next to the Passion #1 girls in direct sunlight to enjoy what was left of their day.

At 18.00pm the weather started to change and it got dull and very cloudy so I moved the Cloud Walker girls back into the shed under the fluorescent tubes in case it started to rain, then at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and locked up the shed for the night.

This morning (Saturday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull and cloudy so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed.

By about 08.30am the cloud thinned out and it brightened up so I moved the plants outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light, the weather was cloudy with sunshine for the rest of the day so they stayed outside all day.

This morning (Sunday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull and cloudy so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

Then at 09.00am the cloud had thinned out and it was brighter so I moved the Cloud Walker girls out of the shed into the back yard to enjoy the better quality light.

Here are some images of the plants that I took yesterday afternoon.

26july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.87385b56831ed9c7bffdc40552205469.jpg

26july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.473e3c260e53fb8d31fe2413fee7b5f9.jpg

Cloud Walker baby buds

26july-2020-cw-baby-bud-000.thumb.jpg.d4785bc4393c7782f4d4e3774d877126.jpg

26july-2020-cw-baby-bud-001.thumb.jpg.6867b0e4f1ed28696ef12212609ed146.jpg

26july-2020-cw-baby-bud-002.thumb.jpg.ecb2372a48038f044726b1bb13befb89.jpg

• Like 4

Time for a quick mid week update on the Cloud Walker girls.

This morning (Monday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cool but bright with some cloud so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

By about 09.00am it had warmed up and the cloud had thinned out so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the back yard.

The weather stayed ok for the rest of the afternoon so the plants stayed outside all day, then at 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Tuesday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cool but bright with some cloud so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

By about 08.30am it had warmed up and the cloud had thinned out so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the back yard.

At about 15.00pm it got very cloudy and dark and started to rain so I moved the plants back into the shed, but about ten minutes later it stopped raining so I moved the plants back outside into the back yard again.

The weather stayed OK for the rest of the afternoon and at 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Wednesday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cool but bright with some cloud so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

By about 09.00am the weather had warmed up and it was brighter too, so I moved the Cloud Walker girls outside into the back yard to enjoy better quality light.

The dirt in the root pouches was dry and they felt nice and light so I gave each plant 2 litres of water.

29july-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.50af16420242b4ded99be83791b75b83.jpg

29july-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.2cda9a82a3ff20161bf030ba17ef6cee.jpg

Little Cloud Walker buds...

29july-2020-cw-buds-000.thumb.jpg.5d32482bca3d518eae46f49b0eb90640.jpg

29july-2020-cw-buds-001.thumb.jpg.e8bd3ee206c1df0670f10e5950e0478a.jpg

29july-2020-cw-buds-002.thumb.jpg.414868e9a73c3b0485f69d192a4d4042.jpg

Cloud Walker girls up front and Passion #1 girls behind.

5f21c82e22b46_29july-2020-cw-front-p1-behind.thumb.jpg.965e9cdc4eab9573b71e0151a0f5f298.jpg

The weather stayed OK for the rest of the day so the plants spent another day outside and at 18.30pm I moved them back into the shed and locked up for the night.

• Like 4

Time for an update on the Cloud Walker girls at the end of week four and start of week 5 of flowering.

This morning (Thursday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cloudy and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed until it warmed up.

By about 09.00am there was less cloud and it was warmer so I moved the plants outside into the back yard, then around 10.00am it got really cloudy and there were some guys working in next doors yard they were finishing laying one of those fake lawns and they were also forming a raised flower bed with 9 inch concrete blocks.

The raised flower bed is just over the wall next to where the girls were sat, so I thought I would play it safe and put them back into the shed where they stayed until 15.30pm when they had finished work and gone home, so I moved the girls back outside into the back yard for what was left of their day.

Then at 18.30pm I moved the plants back inside the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Friday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cloudy and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed until it warmed up.

At 09.00am it was less cloudy and warmer so I moved the plants outside into the back yard into a different position where they were still in direct sunlight but next to a few plants so they blended in, there was still one guy finishing off the work in next doors back yard.

By about 13.00pm the guy working in next doors back yard had finished and gone away, so I moved the plants to their usual spot, the weather stayed nice for the rest of the day.

At 18.30pm I moved the plants back inside the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Saturday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

At 09.00am there was less cloud and it was warmer so I moved the plants out into the back yard.

Unfortunately at about 10.00am it started to rain lightly so I moved the plants back into the shed within 10 minutes the rain got heavier for about 20 minutes then it was just light rain until 12.30 but it was still very dull.

At about 14.00pm the cloud had thinned out and it was much brighter so I moved the plants back outside into the back yard again.

The dirt in the root pouches was dry and they both felt nice and light so I gave each plant 2 litres of water.

The weather stayed fine for the rest of the day so they plants stayed outside most of the day.

At 18.30pm I moved the plants into the shed and locked up for the night.

This morning (Sunday) at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed the weather was cloudy and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls in the shed.

By about 07.00am it was raining lightly and it was looking like it was going to be a shit day, but by 08.30am it healed up and the cloud thinned out and the sun was shining.

So at about 09.00am I moved the plants outside into the back yard, it looks like the weather will be OK for the rest of the day so they will be able to spend another day outside before I put them in the shed and lock up for the night at 18.30pm.

Here are some images of the plants I took yesterday afternoon just before I watered them.

02august-2020-cw-side-view.thumb.jpg.f5c06ee148f2fbce06f009df1e4bb1b0.jpg

02august-2020-cw-top-view.thumb.jpg.835d1896f26c48d934cb8b288485d5db.jpg

Bud on taller Cloud Walker plant.

02august-2020-cw-tl-bud-000.thumb.jpg.b5bb768ea22d52b2aebfe2071d65e6df.jpg

02august-2020-cw-tl-bud-001.thumb.jpg.518ff45322d1823d5ca00c87bceb032a.jpg

02august-2020-cw-tl-bud-002.thumb.jpg.8a37d7808d324d9a459d71220d49cbc9.jpg

Bud on smaller Cloud Walker plant.

02august-2020-cw-sml-bud-000.thumb.jpg.cb9e88d0ff443b0757b720fd8b18e8a7.jpg

02august-2020-cw-sml-bud-001.thumb.jpg.af87aec1039de0c55c92b9b5ac5e43a5.jpg

02august-2020-cw-sml-bud-002.thumb.jpg.b3eba44ce9edca8c48754455a7580c88.jpg

Cloud Walker on front row and Passion #1 on the back row.

5f26e6082ee52_02august-2020-cw-front-p1-back.thumb.jpg.08d3b4f205242fec38aac28322893f81.jpg

I am pleased with the Cloud Walker girls progress so far yesterday I had to re-arrange the things I have stacked on the work bench to lower the Cloud Walker girls because they are still growing in height, but they have not gone crazy as they stretch.

There is a slight vegetable, herby, earthy smell from the bud on the Cloud Walkers it will be interesting to see how that develops as we forward in time, the Passion #1 bud smells piney.

Hopefully we will keep getting more sunny days than rainy days.

• Like 5

Time for a midweek update on the Cloud Walker girls.

On Monday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was cloudy and cool so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

At about 09.00am it had warmed up and the cloud had thinned out so I moved the plants outside into the back yard.

The guys working in our next door neighbours garden we already busy in the back yard so I placed the plants at the side of some other ornamental plants with shit loads of foliage to make them harder to spot if they look over the wall.

On our neighbours side of the wall they have attached a fence with is higher than the top of the wall, so for anyone to look over the top of the fence they will need to stand on something to see into our yard.

The dirt in the root pouches was dry and they both felt light so I checked my journal to see whether or not to water or water and feed and I realise that I have missed a feed I watered them twice.

Unfortunately I do not have any scales to weigh out the hybrids powder feed, so I mixed 3ml per litre of Plant Magic Oldtimer organic bloom feed and 3ml per litre of the root stimulant and I made up 4 litres of the feed solution in two 2ltr bottles.

Then I took the bottles of feed solution outside and I gave each plant 2 litres of the feed solution, there was not much runoff from either of the plants their roots have obviously conquered the root pouches.

At 18.30pm I moved the plants back into the shed and then I locked up for the night.

On Tuesday morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull cloudy and it was raining so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

The weather was crap all day so the plants spent the day in the shed and at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and then I locked up the shed for the night.

This morning at 06.30am when I unlocked the shed and switched on the fluorescent tubes the weather was dull cloudy and it was raining so I left the Cloud Walker girls inside the shed.

The weather was crap all day so the plants spent the day in the shed and at 18.30pm I switched off the fluorescent tubes and then I locked up the shed for the night.

The weather forecast is for light cloud and a gentle breeze tomorrow then it is supposed to get sunny again for a few days, so the plants can soak up some rays for a few days.

• Like 1