lazaru,s ice dream 14/2/11

papa lazaru

DAY 3 day 3 and they have all gone pop ,strainhunting%20010.JPGtheres 5 ice dream altogether. ive soaked rockwool overnight with rhizotonic and water and now i will pop each seed in a rockwool cube,strainhunting%20012.JPGand place the cubes in the propagator in the nursery strainhunting%20020.JPG the nursery lighting is 150w of cfl .i will keep them in here for the next week where they will recieve rhizotonic and 1/4 strength terra vega ,before thier first proper feed then i will be moving to the main veg room for the start of veg .all is looking good so far

LIST OF EQUIPMENT,NUETRIENTS AND MEDIUM I WILL BE USING FOR "ICE DREAM " TEST GROW

room ........... 1.2x1.2mx2m budha grow room

light ............ 600w hps duel spectrum

extraction .....i25mm tt inline fan

intake ...........125 mm tt inline fan

carbon filter .ikon

nuetrients and medium

medium ......canna terra profesional plus / rockwool for propagation

nutrients ......canna rhizotonic ,cannazyme,canna terra vega , canna terra florres,canna pk 13/14 and canna boost accelerater

anything else i use i will list as i go .

• 1 month later...

week 3

week 3 and were showng 2 diferent phenos strainhunting2%20003.JPGstrainhunting2%20004.JPGstrainhunting2%20005.JPGstrainhunting2%20026.JPGthis plant i will cal pheno 1 ,as you can see the internodes are tight and shes got masive fan leaves the stem is very thick too .both plants have been in veg 10 days . now see the diference in pheno 2 strainhunting2%20011.JPGstrainhunting2%20013.JPGthe internodes of pheno 2 are 3 times the distance of pheno 1 and theres also yellowing of the fan leaf . both plants were given there first half streangth feed ( im using biobizz instead of the canna range now ie. . allmix root juice bio grow and flowering bio bloom and bio heaven ) 7 days ago and since they have had 1 water with just water ,im not to worried about the yellowing on pheno 2, i will see how she goes .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superbluehaze

good job mate;

you do have 2 phenos there;

one is taking after the indica side of the cross and the other the sativa.

watch your watering;

only water when the top of the medium feels dry to a deph of around the middle joint of your largest finger.

becareful with feeding also:

pheno one will be able to take a slightly higher feed, than pheno 2.

Remember sativas do not like a wet medium, or high levels of nutrients.

I would flush the plant with plain ph adjusted water;

pheno 2 is showing signs of toxcity;

becareful when you use various addatives -

do u have an Ec meter?

happy growing

john

thanks for the advice john ,ive just flushed , so heres hoping she perks up a bit

i will put some more pics up in a day or two and you can se how shes going .

no ive not got a ph pen ,i will get one, but for the time being i just got a powder and chart ph test kit ,so not the most accurate lol.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...