Botnic

Hi everyone first time posting here, I'm relatively new to growing and I've chose to go with the white lemon I got 5 feminised seeds which sadly turned out to only 2 females and 3 males. As I had no use for the males I had to get rid. I'm left with just 2 now that are both showing complete different traits one is very tall with rather small leaves and very compact node spacing but it has  no smell and showing no sign of frosting with quite light green colour leaves 

The other one though is going strong with healthy dark green tough leaves covered in frosting I'm just curious to what others experiences have been like with white lemon as the phenos are so extremely different 

• Like 1

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the reply. they were from a local  seed bank but came in original packaging I'll be sure to contact the sales team. I may be wrong but they had very clear what I believe were  seed sacks,

anyway thanks for the advice. Could I just ask Would you say the leaf shape is normal in certain phenos or is it like a stress thing ?

9 hours ago, Botnic said:

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the reply. they were from a local  seed bank but came in original packaging I'll be sure to contact the sales team. I may be wrong but they had very clear what I believe were  seed sacks,

anyway thanks for the advice. Could I just ask Would you say the leaf shape is normal in certain phenos or is it like a stress thing ?

Hi @Botnic,

Leaf transformation can come from different source like environement stress, poor genetic or other stress...

I respond you better in you other post ;-)

• 1 month later...

hi there saw your post about the white lemon's ,i am growing them myself at this moment (outdoor ) maybe you can see my grow journal for reference ,if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them my friend !!

look at outdoor grow journals, all the best to ya   

• 3 weeks later...