gasmeter

SPAM Post Reporting

2 posts in this topic

Today when I come to the forum and login I report about 26/7 SPAM posts one of which was from last Thursday.

Usually when I visit the forum I do not always login if I am just having a quick look to see what is new, but if and when I spot a SPAMMY post I quickly login and then visit the SPAM post and click the link at the top of the post that is marked Report post and then when the dialogue box opens I type SPAM and click the button in the bottom right corner marked Submit Report and when the dialogue box closes I leave the page and continue browsing the forum.

When forum users report SPAM posts promoting crap like male enhancement pills then it makes it easier for the moderators to delete the posts and user accounts to clean up.

When you submit a report you do not even have to type anything you can just click the button marked Submit Report and the moderators will know they need to check it out.

So come on guys click that link and report the SPAMMY posts when you see them it only takes 2 clicks.

3 people like this

πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™ stronger together πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 person likes this