admin

What should we do with this forum?

Should we abandon the forum or should we upgrade it to the newest version?   8 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the forum?

• Abandon and close the forum completely
    • Upgrade the forum to the newest version

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Should we abandon and close this forum or should we upgrade it to the newest version?

1 person likes this

please vote above...

1 person likes this

WOW I am amazed you guys are thinking of abandoning this forum there is 11 years worth of content, that's a lot of stuff to just dump.

Lots of great grow journals and useful information that people have shared, just check out online users and you will see lots of guests reading new content and content from the past.

Remember you cannot create a grow journal on Facebook or Instagram and bear in mind that social media is trendy and fashionable at the moment these things change, forums existed before social media and there will be lots of forums after people lose interest in social media.

For me if you shut this forum it would be crap I do not do social media I saw them coming so I won't be joining you on Instagram or Facebook and I won't be joining 420 I browse it sometimes and there are are interesting articles and information about growing but it ain't Strain Hunters.

What makes this forum is the fact there are journals for most of the strains GHS sell which is unique, most people creating journals are growing Green House strains other seed banks do not have a forum like this.

6 people like this

I agree fully with gasmeter it would be a shame to let all this history go.

jane.

3 people like this

+1 Gasmeter, 

I personally would be very sorry to remove so much content. There's a lot of journals, a lot of history here.

In my opinion, a complete update, a makeover, reorganizing everything a bit... is an option to try before deleting.

4 people like this

:party: upgrade for sure,  i went a bit mia, for a bit and was happy to return and see many new members, i think it would be a terrible shame to just close it down.  Even though there doesnt seem to be any more strain hunter expeditions , its really lovely to reminisce and re watch/ read the expeditions and Francos content, which is also in this forum. I agree with Jose, and there is no votes for shutting down the forum/

3 people like this

upgrade  !!

i will keep planting your seeds anyway , however the outcome :clapping: 

1 person likes this