Rushil

Outdoor grow Advice needed

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Needed some advice and details of an outdoor cannabis plant . Can you please help? I think it's in flowering stage week 7-8 how can I know plant genetics?

Is it hermaphrodite plant?IMG_20200915_151310.thumb.jpg.3ec1f5e482c7c6ec890bc6fb6d47e65c.jpg

1 person likes this

Not sure how you can work out the genetics, it definitely looks to be in flower with the amount of resin that is visible.

To check it the plant has hermied look for things that look like little bananas where stalks grow off the main stalk.

2 people like this

Thank you so much for the reply ! I have attached more images , can you have a look and describe what you think about it ? 

IMG_20200915_152639.jpg

IMG_20200915_151338.jpg

IMG_20200915_151316.jpg

IMG_20200915_150951.jpg

2 people like this

It is a hybrid strain (possibly a cross between sativa-indica), because of the type of leaf.

The heads are very strange, almost inecient. One appreciates a lot of resin but I do not manage to see any pistil... it is rather strange.

Obviously it is impossible to know the strain in this way, it would be necessary to smoke a little to try with the taste and the effect. I've seen some strains from China that look like that, with no bud. Also some very pure sativas, which instead of forming a round head, form a species of small ear. But your plant is not a pure sativa, it is only necessary to see the sheets to know it.

What does it smell like?

1 person likes this

Is it possible that this is a hermaphrodite plant ? Got seeds from a strain called Purple x hulk, I don't see pistills either .. 

How do I now when the plant is ready? I assume it's in week 8 of flowering 

Smells minty and pine 

Buds are very sticky but I can't see any pistils , bud head is very strange .. is it going back into vegetative state ? 

IMG-20200928-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20200928-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20200928-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20200928-WA0007.jpg

1 person likes this

I don't thinks it is going back into veg, it is strange there are no pistles, but I would not worry about it there is loads of resin, and you will soon have something to smoke.