Usa x landrace.LE #gh.cheese x pineapple x chemdog

g22

I put the seeds in the water for the night  with 0.5g/l of enhancer at a good temp in the mornig one seeds alrady open is shell

20201113_091841.jpg

i put them direct into coco  discs that I had left 

20201113_093147.jpg

• Like 4

I soak  12h in a glass of water 5 more pinapple cheesedog this time i put them in the soil i prepare for the 1l pot  .

if i miss this 5 seeds i put another genetic from greenhouse i keep in the fridge:sorry: i hope not To kill the seeds this time

20201122_180522.jpg

20201122_173552_03.jpg

• Like 1

@g22 :rofl:

you usually have good results germinating beans.

its weird that 2 germinated OK and the rest did not, maybe there was something wrong with them.

This is why I like to germinate them on kitchen paper and also take photos to document the process.

I have tried soaking them in a glass of water first like the instructions from GHS say, but somehow I have not had good results I kept drowning them.

So I play it safe and just pop them straight onto damp kitchen roll in a little plastic container which I put in a drawer in the dark and they usually pop the shell case within 2 days.

• Like 1

Hopefully these will all germinate I can see in the image above there is already some movement.

I ran 2 Cloud Walkers in the back yard last summer, my first time growing a Sativa dominant strain, and its a nice smoke I still have about 1/2 and ounce left in the Kilner jar.

I have the impression that every seed  that i touches does not grow if it does not evolve I stop the seeds for the moment i put 5 cali orange kush zaterday .

i stop if nothing grow good even the skywalker x blablabla not grow i touch them and 2 stop to grow

Maybe its a sign of times😝😅

20201129_203350.jpg

20201129_203325.jpg

• Like 2

So a few one finaly grow a littel i need to make weed for 2021 🤣 

MY HERB IS MY VACCINe AGAINST THE PEOPLE HOE BRAKE MY HEAD AND MY BALLS AT WORK 🤣🤣🤣

And i Don't give them a  lot of  time for the moment 

20201207_210608.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...