Hello @Doniusz77 as g22 said a little more information would help. If this problem appeared fast like overnight

it could be a vast PH fluctuation during a bucket change is the most common occurrance.

This could also be over feeding they react like this sometimes, in DWC plants like a lower ec as the roots are in

direct contact with the solution.

Check the roots make sure they are getting enough air, this is the worst possible senario.

Hope this helps.

jane.

• Like 1

water temperature 20-21, pH 5.6 - 5.9, EC 2.0. From the beginning it gives less fertilizer dose as recommended, now it should be 200 ml. I give 150 ml. the roots are White no damage, maybe I'm lowering the pH too quickly, but I think I'm doing it right. As for air, I think I have a lot, I have a large pump and 6 air stones

• Like 2

I can't help you more i only grow on soil and i like it

Search on google  nutrient déficients  chart for cannabis .

Wat i read about dwc  the temperatures must be correct the ph and the precision with the fertilizers are very important.

these all that I found. 

Screenshot_20201113-155637_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201114-095230_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doniusz77 said:

water temperature 20-21, pH 5.6 - 5.9, EC 2.0. From the beginning it gives less fertilizer dose as recommended, now it should be 200 ml. I give 150 ml. the roots are White no damage, maybe I'm lowering the pH too quickly, but I think I'm doing it right. As for air, I think I have a lot, I have a large pump and 6 air stones

20-21 is a little high however ok, try to reduce to under 20 by the time you flip to flower.

EC, seems high to me, in veg here we don't use more than 1.2 even when he decides to do one i call a ridiculous size.

what brand of feeding do you use?

PH, it would normally take a full point shift to affect plant on that scale, this is another thing that happens a lot when

solution is changed.

Air, Perfect roots like that, I was concern maybe something had became disconnected.

All i can suggest, change solution again and watch close thing happen fast with DWC. Good luck my friend wish i could

help more I am sure you will fix it.

jane.:kiss:

11 hours ago, Doniusz77 said:
15 hours ago, g22 said:

miły zielony człowiek i dużo rozwiniętych gałęzi, kiedy zmieniasz się na 12/12?

I think she gone be big 

Sorry i only know a littel polish a few words 👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...