which powder feeding product is recommended for hydroponics?

Gangiabro

Hi guys

Reading here and there in the forum I saw the powder feeding product line for the first time and I would be interested in trying it.

What are the products I need for a hydroponic cultivation? If I'm not mistaken Grow + Hybrids + BoosterK and calcium if I don't use tap water. Thanks for the answers and sorry for the ignorance

Gangia Forever

We all started out in ignorance you have no need to apologise.

Good question, it depends on the strain, for example Exodus Cheese is a hybrid so you would feed it the hybrid flowering nutrient or if it were the Doctor you would use the short flowering and for Sativa dominant strains the long flowering nutrient as well as the booster PK+ additive.

During the veg phase of growth you give them the grow feed no matter what strain they have the same needs during veg.

You can download a copy of the powder feed information about feed schedules here https://shop.greenhousefeeding.com/catalogues.html

In the feed schedule .pdf document they provide feed information for different substrates like soil, coco and Rockwool

Both the coco and Rockwool are considered hydroponic because the substrate contains zero nutrients, so you can use the mineral line of nutrients even if you have no substrate and you doing DWC checkout some of the grow journals in the new strain tests section of the forum.

• Like 1

Hi gasmeter many thanks for the answer, now I understand they are all good for hydroponics, it only depends on genetics, however when I try them in the fourth seasonal cycle I will ask you for advice if it is not a problem.

I am in the twelfth cycle with the tricomponent Terra Aquatica nutrients and I am fine, however I have noticed a lot of fluctuations in ph especially when the plants drink a lot of water and for this I wanted to try feeding

Thanks again a gangiabro greeting

• Like 1