Glookis

Doniusz77

hi, I do vegetation under MH bulbs. First week and second 250w. later i raise to 400w. and at the end of 600w. when I see that the plant has little light, and it is then about 100cm ..I'm switching to 4x400w.The known flowering phase to change the bulbs to Hps is still 4x400w. But the last two weeks I have been switching to 4x600w.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY SHIT

Your monster reminds me of the alive Ganja plant in Scary Movie 2. 
Thank you, though, because now i know what to expect for my next grow (planned a very large pot too, and yet another upgrade to my lighting system).
Very, very nice work.

Edit:
Can't wait to see the harvest of such colossus. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LedCherryBerry said:

HOLY SHIT

Your monster reminds me of the alive Ganja plant in Scary Movie 2. 
Thank you, though, because now i know what to expect for my next grow (planned a very large pot too, and yet another upgrade to my lighting system).
Very, very nice work.

Edit:
Can't wait to see the harvest of such colossus. 

thank you, a few more weeks and we'll see the results, best regards

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maresca said:

Doniusz77! Niesamowita, olbrzymia dama! Gratulacje, ta konfiguracja będzie honorowa! Jak będzie wyglądał strój po Pfff 2 tygodnie później wowww! Bardzo dobrze! To jest szczęśliwy wzrost! :) Błogosławić

Thank you very much

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2021 at 7:24 PM, Godess_T said:

Bro what technique do you use? LST or topping?

Nice view 😻

Peace

lst works good but if you do it to hard i find that the may brant some time never recovers, i notice when the plants one not juicing high brix, we use a humic and vulvic acid along with genreal nuts and the plant just love, it easy to be heavy handed

On 2/22/2021 at 2:35 AM, Doniusz77 said:

Dwc, 100 liter pot, air pump for 6 air stones, chiller, MH and Hps lamps, advanced nutrients, RO water and 11-12 years of practice.

12 year willdo it that quite some experince you got there, would love to hear all the tips, can you break idown for a stupid person.

respect