Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hydra

Home made cab using qauntum board

Did a light defoliate. I notice with qauntum board you have defoliate at the end of week one or your plant starts to choke it self out 

week 2

Going to feed her today (once every 2 weeks ) ,added 8 tbsp of Gaia green ,50 50 all purpose and bloom. added some Worm casting and some bokashi and water with about 3 to 4 gallons of water I waited till she was running on empty 

20210325_084858.thumb.jpg.d2f508ef0fea49a3e4be1769ee35af52.jpg

• Like 1

Week 4

Topdress 10 tbls of Gaia green light hand full of bokashi and Worm casting then water in with 2 or 3 gallons of ro water 

20210404_104342.thumb.jpg.398b02369ac245fa1ba0279b2e3316bc.jpg

Next watering I'll be adding bio bud and Molasses and little bit of Hygrozyme 

Was having problems with super low humidity from intaking air from outdoors so I added 2 buckets of water and 2 humidifiers/air purifier smells so fresh inside the tent . Thinking buckets were overkill. Other then that everything is going good and she smells amazing already can't wait for more chemdog it's become my favorite strain 

Dyson and oreck air purifier and humidifier both costing 600$ a piece lucky I got them for free the best part they only run at 30 watts each, now just need to tape my ducting adaptor to my dehumidifier. will be buying a new 4x4 tent soon as this one is going on 10 years and ac Infinity fan 6 ince then my 4x4 will be next level