Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hydra

Home made cab using qauntum board

So I was looking over window sill grows and j think I'm going to do a 50 gallon grow ,transplanting soon since this is a rectangle space I did 2 main branch set up pics soon. not sure what lighting I'm going to go with also doing a 20 gallon 4x4 grow :)

Almost a full 9 weeks and she's looking ripe will be doing 48 hr darkness Friday 🙃

• Like 1

Had to skip 48 h darkness threw my 20 gallon into my 4x4 ,vegging for a week then flowering ,round 3 this time I double the pot size with less branches pics soon 

Well things are just going by fast have to filp to flower today ,she's just growing to quickly, next up   Sacred cut seeds mac x fpog ,this is one of Canada's top breeders can't wait to try this strain went back to old school for a bit 

Planted 6 seeds in total chemdog ,trainwreck, 2 mac x fpog ,chemical bride, gelato 33 x runtz x cookie n cream . I was thinking about an auto but decided todo that another time .20210520_100900.thumb.jpg.e7628bfcc4245f770165aa60e8b2433c.jpg

Gelato 33 x runtz x cookies n cream is a reg seed hope for female but if it ends up a male I will breed it with chemdog

Can't stop popping seeds ,just planted ghs cheese I'm dieing to get that pheno again