Do you want to try our new genetics for free?

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Taking advantage of the fact that we have updated the forum, we want to offer the possibility to test our new genetics. In exchange for a grow diary on the forum. It's a fair deal, right?

King´s Juice / Chemical Bride / Lost Pearl  They are the candidates to participate in this new edition of testers. If you live in Europe or UK and want to participate, leave a message here.

Cheers! 

• Like 10

I'm a guerilla grower at latitude 59 and I would love to participate. There's plenty of ice this winter so I've already carried out all soil for this years season, I'll carry a couple more bags now.

After doing a little bit of research on the various strains, I think King's Juice and  Chemical Bride would be great to try at this latitude outdoors. There's little info on their mold resistance so that's key to their survival outdoors.

It's another swamp guerilla grow and I look forward to this amazing season

• Like 5

On 2/5/2021 at 10:42 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Taking advantage of the fact that we have updated the forum, we want to offer the possibility to test our new genetics. In exchange for a grow diary on the forum. It's a fair deal, right?

King´s Juice / Chemical Bride / Lost Pearl  They are the candidates to participate in this new edition of testers. If you live in Europe or UK and want to participate, leave a message here.

Cheers! 

hiya @Jose.gh ye pleae i would love to take part 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Kalumè said:

Bella notizia 💪💪 io ci sarò,  quante genetiche possiamo scegliere? 

Of the three genetics I mentioned, you can try them all, if you want.

Thanks friends, I have sent you a private message.

If anyone else is interested, it will be great to have you.

• Like 3

Would *love* to get onto this, but i'm already growing a Northern Lights (check up the diary if you're interested), currently at 24/0.
IF the timespan between now and my planned harvest time (May 2021) is NOT a problem, then Yes, count me in definitely.
If it is... welp, FML, i'll get on touch in time next time (2022) :P

To all participants, i wish you a good run, good competition, and most importantly a great yield. 
May the force be with you. Be safe o7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, Kalumè said:

Bella notizia 💪💪 io ci sarò,  quante genetiche possiamo scegliere? 

Sorry about Italian speech. Translation coming below.

- Penso che tu possa scegliere quante genetiche vuoi, purché tu possa coltivarle.
Nel contest del 2018 (che ho vinto con un briciolo di culo) mi spedirono 10 semi di White Rhino, nonostante avessi specificato che ne avrei potuta coltivare solo una, considerando lo spazio in possesso.
Per cui non ti agitare troppo, se puoi coltivarne anche solo una, chiedi di coltivarne una. Se invece hai lo spazio per una piantagione degna del Sig. Marley, allora dacci dentro e chiedile pure tutte e tre.

Ciò che importa è che tu scriva un diario dettagliato del tuo grow (o almeno questo è il consiglio che ti do, poi fanne ciò che vuoi).
Quindi includi, per esempio, se hai dato nutrienti e la quantità, o il PH a cui hai annaffiato, o come la pianta reagisce ai tuoi interventi... cose così. 
Ricorda che il diario che scrivi verrà letto internazionalmente, per cui se puoi scrivi in inglese (In italiano, per fortuna di alcuni e sfortuna di altri, non li legge nessuno a meno che tu non sia su un forum italiano).

Detto questo, buona fortuna!
Se dovessi coltivare, scrivimi in privato, così seguirò il tuo diario. Sono curioso di vedere come coltivano i miei connazionali ;)

- I think you can choose as many genetics as you wish, as long as you can grow them.
In 2018's contest (which i won with a sprinkle of luck) they sent me 10 white rhino seeds, although i specified that i could grow only 1, considering the space i had.
So don't fuss too much, if you can grow one, ask to grow one. If you got space for a plantation that Bob Marley would envy, then go for it and ask all genetics.

All that matters is that you write a detailed grow diary (or, at least, this is the hint i'm giving you, then do what you want with it).
So, include stuff like "if you gave her nutrients and how much", or the PH you watered her with, or how the plant reacts to your actions, etc.
Remember that your diary will be read worldwide, so if you can, write in english (Italian isn't really read by anyone unless it's on an italian forum... Lucky for some, unlucky for others i guess).

This said, good Luck!
If you were to grow, write me in PM so i'll follow your diary. Really curious to see how my country people grow ;)

• Like 2

All emails received. I am still waiting for some emails with data and also some data that have not been sent..... remember, full address, phone number (for the shipping agency), forum nick, and genetics you want to test :)

Possibly all shipments will be made this week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1