Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jose.gh

Do you want to try our new genetics for free?

Bless , Jose! Hi , Hunters!

I would like to try and test , new genetics! I must clear down my sd card full of photos 😄  So This time i test my own LED lights too.Will be great when you count with me.  Fullgas Peace!!!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

All emails received. I am still waiting for some emails with data and also some data that have not been sent..... remember, full address, phone number (for the shipping agency), forum nick, and genetics you want to test :)

Possibly all shipments will be made this week.

Jose Bro Bro check your mail 

Peace

• Like 2
On 2/9/2021 at 10:09 AM, Jose.gh said:

Of the three genetics I mentioned, you can try them all, if you want.

Thanks friends, I have sent you a private message.

If anyone else is interested, it will be great to have you.

I am interested, just let me know what I need to do :) 

• Like 2
On 2/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, maresca said:

Bless , Jose! Hi , Hunters!

I would like to try and test , new genetics! I must clear down my sd card full of photos 😄  So This time i test my own LED lights too.Will be great when you count with me.  Fullgas Peace!!!

Which leds will you be using I will also be doing leds bit mine are just cheap ones but got plenty of them 👍

• Like 2
On 2/5/2021 at 4:42 PM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Cheers! 

Hi Jose,

Bro, did you send the seeds?
I have already spent first 20 seeds for germination. +11 on the street.
  • Like 2

Hello friends, 

95% of the shipments have already been made, you will receive your seeds during the next week.

Some shipments have not been made for lack of data, it is written to you by email. 

The new testers, I have sent you a private message, so that you can request the seeds.

Have a nice weekend! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/16/2021 at 10:08 PM, BEDZ said:

Which leds will you be using I will also be doing leds bit mine are just cheap ones but got plenty of them 👍

Hi , BEDZ ! 

Good we can see what happened with LED.But I must say I use COB LED's and this one running well (6x12000 lumens ) (6x 100w) 4000K and this one use for 1m2 flower. Otherside I used befor trough 4-5 years HPS .HPS good for grow and flower ,but for me was too hot .More boxes more Hot!LED's don't give hot ,only warm .Momental in my room 28- 29 C ,perfect never was so nice .But now I use LED everywhere!Before was in Summer sometimes 40 C !! NOT good! But in LED we need those light power what have a HPS light.OR more :) , but not with hot ! 

I work in a dekoration group or team!And in this job spectrum we working with LED s and many useful ideas come to my head!I made my own LED tables! I made it ! More times and upgraded to my options! I know it's running well, because I tested 3 months before.(smoked the results :D )But a few week ago 2-3weeks I upgraded all to full intensivitate!!!!! I'm waiting like a little boy when coming Christmas! 

My grow vegetative place 2.4m2 420w  use , 2 tables  1 of them 110x100 (300W 62500lumens) and a 80x60 (120W 25000lumens) And both are in spectrum 6000K!!!! 

The Flower stage I do a complete hard table ! 600W 3000K And 125000Lumens!!!!!!! 1.2 m"2 

I see it will be beautiful! 

Tell something about your LED! Can you show me?

Thanks the question! :) Have a nice grow! :) Bless

• Like 1

Hey, guys. So bad i saw this late. Just ordered big time in the valentines days promotion. Wanna get back my old SLH and SSH phenos after some years of a break.

Quit growing some years ago because going to asia. Still having old equipment. HPS still running but will be replaced by Kingbrite LED bars soon :)

I would be happy about some variation. Especially the lost (silver) pearl caught my attention. Classic!

Would be happy to test all of these. They nearly made it in my order that arrived today but i went for the classics. 

I wish all the testers big buds and a lot of trichomes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got home at lunch time and my test beans had been delivered. :good:

new-test-beans.thumb.jpg.6137100feb5a01b073f8fe00ecb23783.jpg

I need to buy some Root It sponges then I can pop some beans at the end of this month.

I am thinking that I will start with a run of Kings Juice first after looking at the information about the strain and the fact it stretches so much I think I will veg them for 1 month and then start flowering and hopefully they should be OK in my beenie tent.

Inner luv for the chance to test these new genetics, big up Green House crew 😍:good:

Happy testing... :pleasantry:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

😁 look what I got in the post today, really looking forward to trying these. Thank you so much @Jose.gh as always very much appreciated and can’t wait to show you guys the results 👍

C0E15A5F-EEFA-4AC3-A49B-C6CC9054FED0.jpeg

• Like 4
On 2/19/2021 at 7:09 PM, gasmeter said:

Got home at lunch time and my test beans had been delivered. :good:

new-test-beans.thumb.jpg.6137100feb5a01b073f8fe00ecb23783.jpg

I need to buy some Root It sponges then I can pop some beans at the end of this month.

I am thinking that I will start with a run of Kings Juice first after looking at the information about the strain and the fact it stretches so much I think I will veg them for 1 month and then start flowering and hopefully they should be OK in my beenie tent.

Inner luv for the chance to test these new genetics, big up Green House crew 😍:good:

Happy testing... :pleasantry:

Wow!! 
Congratulations to you! 
this is so cool to see! Fingers crossed mine arrive soon, start a little grow family! 
right on!! 

• Like 2
On 2/19/2021 at 9:09 PM, BEDZ said:

😁 look what I got in the post today, really looking forward to trying these. Thank you so much @Jose.gh as always very much appreciated and can’t wait to show you guys the results 👍

C0E15A5F-EEFA-4AC3-A49B-C6CC9054FED0.jpeg

Congratulations 🥳 

so exciting guys 

• Like 1
On 2/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

I am happy to announce, that we can start a new testing session on the forum. 

Taking advantage of the fact that we have updated the forum, we want to offer the possibility to test our new genetics. In exchange for a grow diary on the forum. It's a fair deal, right?

King´s Juice / Chemical Bride / Lost Pearl  They are the candidates to participate in this new edition of testers. If you live in Europe or UK and want to participate, leave a message here.

Cheers! 

i would love to try them out 😊

• Like 1

Hello friends, everything is sent, it will arrive shortly to the addresses indicated. @Godess_T please don't make up. I have written you up to four times to receive the correct data, which have never arrived. So I give up, I'm sorry but if you don't live in Europe you can't participate this time.

Have a nice weekend 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1