Bat and seabird guanos

Chi_Snake

I have mexican bat guano and peruvian seabird guano for veg, and jamaican bat guano for bloom. I also have technaflora seaweed extract for potassium.

My question is I want to use the the mexican and peruvian bat guano in combination for veg, I plan on toping the soil with it but have no clue how much to use and how often to use it. Sunleaves says top the soil every 3-4 weeks at the rate of 2-4 tablespoons for every foot of plant, each guano is different and I know the peruvian guano is hot, also i doubt they all break down the same time. I grow outdoors and they get fairly big and I want to maximize their potential without burning them. This is a guerilla grow so I cant haul in "guano tea" so I must top the soil.

Any advice i really appreciate, thanks.

Thanks Fuzzy, you have been given me good advice here. I use AACT teas on my indoor, I use 2 aquarium pumps to airate 3 gallons of water in a 5gal bucket. I didnt think about making a concentrated tea to dillute with water at the grow sight. Im still going to top the soil but concentrated tea is a great idea. Thanks fuzzy.

Anyone ever use bat and bird guanos outdoors I would like to hear your methods and if you tried something with bad results resulting in burn/defiency I would like to know. I know High P bat guanos work better with a chelating aget to help break down the phosphate in bloom. I figure by chelating agent they mean microherd, and I use gungal based teas during bloom anyone know of any other methods to help break down phosphate in most organics? Thanks.