New gal!!

Streetstrainsuk

Hi everyone! 
this is my first time using a forum like this. I have been eagerly awaiting acceptance and it’s fair to say I’m over the moon and I’m excited to join you guys growing beautiful quality medication. 
Im in the uk so it’s illegal here so it’s a little harder. But I’m so passionate that I don’t care that there is a risk. 
But if I’m going to this I need to do it correctly and these genetics are worth going to prison for!! 

• Like 2

@Streetstrainsuk welcome to the forum its nice to have a new member who is also in here in UK land.

It is a great place to learn about growing collie and there are loads of journals to browse and if you have questions someone will try to provide an answer.

I see your running a Mars Hydro LED one of the new full spectrum LED's I have an older dual spectrum version, what strain or strains have you go on the go?

Hi there! 
thank you it’s really nice to be here, I’m just going to have to get used to how it works, I’ve used up all my reactions already! I was just truly impressed! 

yes I’m running a ts600 in a 1x1x2

im using plant magic root stim and evolution 2.0

i want to switch to old timer in future.

I have a sour deisel and a few jack 47 autos. 

ive been going around a month, it’s a really sweet hobby I’m having so much fun :) 

• Like 2

With the likes or reactions you get 20 in a 24 hour period so it is easy to use them up.

That Plant Magic root stimulant is good I am using their Old Timer organic range of nutrients and additives, the only problem is finding a local shop that stock them.

Those root pouches are great I see you have a some, I have been using them for a couple of years now I much prefer them to plastic pots the dirt dries out more consistently, usually 3 days and this helps the plants to transpire.

Yes growing collie is a great hobby, there is always something new to learn and try out :good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@gasmeter I’m currently ordering everything I need from eBay, 

mom trying to ensure I only use British companies and British brands at this moment in time. 
I will say the suppliers of plant magic have been fabulous with me as I was sent a dodgy delivery and they replaced everything within a day or two. 

im still not settled with my pots. 
I have Ben looking into flora flex but I don’t know how ready I am to run a hydro project just yet. 
but yea I’m pretty undecided on my pots. 

but I’m happy to be doing this my way and finding what works for me and what doesn’t. 

im buying a new carbon filter this month too. 
As a female doing this with no help I feel like I’m doing okay 👌🏼 

it’s good to know I have this support here too. Was worth the wait. 

• Like 1

There are a couple of hydroponic shops near me that are good and the people who run them are great, but they have different stock for example one stocks the old timer organic Plant Magic nutrients and the other one only stocks the mineral nutrients.

Last year with the first lock down I had to buy dirt online from Growell Hydroponics they are good and stock a lot of stuff and the shipping is only £6 but if you buy something less than £6 its not so cheap, you can't beat being able to visit a local shop to buy stuff and support local traders.

I haven't tried hydro I like dirt it makes things easier and is very forgiving when I do something stupid.