Electronics builders

Guovsahas

On 2/21/2021 at 9:36 PM, Godess_T said:

Hi Bro 

my opinion is to learn how to grow with your hands first, before automating something.

Franco taught me how to grow and I think he would have shared my opinion ... 

Peace

Hi,

I've been growing outdoors for a bit over a decade, I am a biodynamic gardener and I've worked at biodynamic farms, I also build electronics it started with midi instruments and I code C#, python and swift but I've been looking at fertigation systems and I've been tinkering with arduino boards and raspberry pi's for 5 years so I started looking into challenging new project,

Sure I would prefer a farm like some of my friends have who grow a couple of plants in a greenhouse on their property but the problem is that I can't afford buying a property for a couple of million euros so I'm a guerilla grower and it's always a fun challenge, land is expensive here where I live in Scandinavia. I've been trying to convince my wife to move to Canada instead but she doesn't want to leave her friends, etc which I respect so I got to do my best with what I've got. I've only grown indoors once with a grow tent I won in a competition but my new project is that I'm converting a fridge with a small freezer into a grow box with two chambers, on for veg and one for flower because it doesn't stand out like a grow tent.

Cool, I was fortunate to meet Franco and have a smoke during the 2012 cannabis cup in Amsterdam but didn't learn to grow from him, I learned biodynamic agriculture from going to farms and working, also I became a biodynamic gardener. My wish would be to own a farm and go fully biodynamic but I'm not a rich man so I did the best I could with what I learned working at farms to grow guerilla.

Like I wrote, I'm building a fridge and I was wondering if there are any others who build electronics and code as a hobby.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 8:13 PM, gasmeter said:

I love that "fertigation system" that is brilliant :good:😂

It would make things easier, I'm converting a fridge with a small freezer into a grow box so I can have a flower chamber and a veg chamber. I'm hoping to build a system which takes care of itself and notifies me when certain parameters are wrong so I can fix it

• Like 1

• 2 months later...