Lebanon (bekaa valley)

Guest superbluehaze

hello my friend,

I agree lebanese hash is beautiful stuff; but if you are a stranger around those parts and ask to many questions, you may get yourself shot.

still I guess it may be worth it.

welcome to the forum,

and happy growing,

john

• 2 months later...

back in the 90 s there was the best red lebanese hash in austria for years that stuff was mind blowing like lsd too compare with really really wicked stuff for sure its dangerous but its worth anyway when u cross the street u can get killed and sometimes without risk u win nothing

shiva boom

would love too never heard of that kind of hash would be nice too try anybody feel free to invite us tokage and me would love to try teeth_smile.gif

the funny thing is few years ago in swiss some guys said they have red one and it was only some green not bad but average ,the famous red leb. i had never again,u could feel ur spine the energy how it was going throw up ur neck in ur brain incredible and with nothing i mean really small small careful burn for 3 people total wasted unable to walk even to try pick up a glass of water was an challenge.

anyway maybe in amsterdam u can find same stuff if ur really lucky because that stuff was dangerous and for sure to golden to sell

shiva boom

bless and joy

Guest salvador
sounds a hella dangerous place to me but if the strains are exceptional then it should be hunted

i smoked yellow leb in the 80s ,80-82 there was much leb in sweden specially where i lived and it was damn good but so damn strong to smoke that it almost hurt your throat,and some of it tasted like disel dont know why but it did and strong to.

Given the current situation in the middle east I think it could be risky doing a strain hunting expedition to Lebanon. However at the same time I think the political turbulence could lessen the pressure on hashish farmers, as security forces are busy elsewhere and have higher priorities than to combat cannabis growers. With this in mind, doing an expedition in a discrete manner with good local guides might just be feasible...

The Bekaa seems to have some prime genetics to offer! Heavy buds there in the video! Keep in mind that these are no 5 star growers, humble fertilization and yet look at the results!

• 1 month later...

Best hash I have had in england is red leb, so nice gets you so mellow and immobile, i know a shipper who brings k's into the country along wth maroc and they are both so nice like back in the old days of hash production beofre people started adding animal fat and all manner of things to hold it together. Best hash i managed to source in North Africa was some Maroc that just zoned you out, had a spliff was gettin taxi back to hotel and on the drive was like i was watching tv or something everything was so unreal, camels walking down road, just crazy stuff going o. best smoke i had out there, price was better with a kit kat finger size of the maroc at 40egyptian pounds aroud 4 quid!

• 4 years later...

the boss at 42.00 claims he sells a kilo for $300, also he says there's competition between Morocco and Lebanon over who has the best hash, ours - however - is a undoubtedly a lot better he says. Sorry there's no subs for u guys, but the scenery is nice :)

• 2 years later...

In my hello thread there is a picture of a crop in Lebanon my friend took - looks fantastic - I am only assuming this is the region you are talking about and the product is destined for hash.

I also think I need to speak to my non smoking overly trusting friend when she gets home :stop: