Check out these claims....

Ares

Check this crap out peeps....

http://bcseeds.com/World-Strongest/c51/index.html

Are they serious? These claims are totally crazy and I bet its pure hype! I haven't heard of anybody growing any of these strains but there is loads of reviews on their site for various strains..... fake i'm sure. BC Seeds also have a very bad rep, apparently they rarely send out seeds and if they do they are poor quality. I think its just a case of sum rip off merchants trying to lure fools in! I may be wrong but has anybody here grown a BC strain or heard about anyone who has? They have never even entered a competition or won any awards, strange for a company so proud of there work, you would have thought they would like to try and back up their bold claims!

Like to hear peoples views on this, what do you guys think?

Ares

NO WAY, "Jedi Death Star,$1,995(Canadian) 43% THC, 1600g/m2"

FUCK i`vejust noticed another one

Price: 2,995.00CND
Product Description

Storm Trooper Bud – 10 Pack

ORDER ID: TROOP

An extremely dense and heavy producing Crystal Storm Mother crossed with a short quick flowering Jedi 41 Father, stabilized for 3 generations.

She gets to about medium height, just under 4 feet at harvest and because the buds are so dense, she weighs a copious amount more than she looks, at over 1800 g/m2 she is ready for you and your commercial production. A lovely sweet heavy sugarcane taste, and adventurous high, you’ll be clever enough to not have your light-saber stolen from you while out protecting good from evil.

The lab results came in at 45.4% THC, so don’t be reckless Jedi, and toke responsibly.

If anyone is inerested i`ve got some seeds for sale: Darth Widow I`m Your Mother Luke"

99.999999999% THC

10 KILO per m2

$1 MILLION (Canadian)

An extremely heavy chested Crystal Storm Trooper Mother crossed with a short quick flowering Heavy Breathing Father, stabilized for 5 money spinning sequels and one decent film(The Empire Strikes Back).

She gets to about medium height, just under 3 feet (same height as Master Yoda) at harvest and because the buds are so dense, she weighs a copious amount more than Princess Leha, at over 10 K g/m2 she is ready for you and your commercial production. A lovely sweet heavy and adventurous high(you will feel the need to take over a galxy near you), you’ll be clever enough to not have your light-saber stolen from you while out killing Ewoks or Wookies.

The lab results came in at 99.9999999% THC, so don’t be a Jedi,come and join the DarkSide

Guest samuelo
When you discover Greenhouse - You stick with them - Simple as that

Greenhouse has been great to me - and the man himself - Franco is often on this site if anyone has any problems, He a busy guy with his expeditions to find us amazing smoke but he always has time for you and if you are at greenhouseseeds.nl and you need to ask them anything then they are right there for you or if you have any issues they help you out.

You can trust Arjan - The King of Cannabis, Franco - The Master Strainer and the Greenhouse Seed Co - everytime

• 2 weeks later...

The morons at bcseeds look like they are trying to fool people who are looking for B.C.bud depot. They look like they just made up a bunch of names and got pics from other peoples work and bastardized a website together to rip people off. nice prices very affordable! lol Stick with a reputable seedbank like greenhouse. If you buy seeds from b.c.seeds then i think you'll be interested in some oceanfront property in Arizona!

• 2 weeks later...

Price: $9,995.00USD $7,995.00USD
Product Description

IBL BREEDERS PACK (IBL Euphoria, IBL Elephant, IBL Upstate, IBL Galaxy)

ORDER ID: IBL

This is a breader's dream, get decades of our hard work in a professional breeders pack which includes our IBL versions of our most potent strains

IBL Euphoria 10 Pack

IBL Elephant 10 Pack

IBL Upstate 10 Pack

IBL Galaxy 10 pack

IBL KOREAN SKUNK 10 pack

IBL ORACLE 10 Pack

BONUS PACKS WITH THIS SPECIAL OFFER: IBL Skunk #1 - 10 Pack and , IBL Pineapple - 10 Pack

This is a once in a life time chance to get your hands on the worlds most advanced genetics. This offer will be removed at any time without notice. All orders must be mailed within 2 days (not received by us in 2 days, just mailed)

Enjoy the fruits of our labor!

pixel_trans.gif

• 3 months later...