Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Notill

Strain hunters white strawberry skunk alongside greenhouse cheese

This will be my first grow report and I'm not great with technology so I'm learning on the fly how to post stuff, 

I'm running four 30g fabric pots indoors under 400 metal halide veg and 600 hps flowering, in living soil, 

Made my own soil consisting of :

30% Irish peat moss

30% 1 inch lava rocks

20% worm castings

20% finished compost

1kg of Tiger worms,

My amendments I purchased a ready made coots mix, details below

Dr Forests Premium Fertiliser is the blend that I use on my garden. Its an adaption of a recipe from a organic grower in America, who goes by the name of Clackamus Coot. Its a well balanced fertiliser for all stages of plant growth, with some Pest and Disease suppression qualities from the neem.

It contains Shetland Island Seaweed, Indian Neem Meal, Black Soldier Fly Frass, Atlantic Krill Meal, Oily Fish Meal, Crab Meal, Two Varieties of Volcanic Rock, Clay Minerals, Oyster Shell Flour, Sea Shell Grit, Gypsum two varieties, Spirulina, Bokashi Bran, Diastatic Malted Barley, Fermented & Dried Biochar,  Premium Humic Acid & Fulvic Acid.

All carefully sourced high quality products.

Perfect for no-till/ no-dig gardeners.

I am just finishing up my second rotation on my set up and it's just about where I want it to be,

as always I will be ironing it any issues that might arise, as with every new system there is a maturing process, also when you start living soil you soon learn how important IPM is, 

I just overcome a spider mite test, delt with quickly and naturally with preditory mites and hypochlorous acid,

going to germinate in root riot cubes and keep in small pots until my big pots are clear, 

IMG_20210219_133313.jpg

IMG_20210219_124228.jpg

IMG_20210219_124216.jpg

• Like 3

My run I'm just finishing up, was auto gelato 41 from seed stockers, I ran 4 and and got 3 pheno types , trichome watching, the tall one has started to turn purple in the last two weeks , it's also a 6ft monster compared to the other 3 that are only about 3-4 foot tall

IMG_20210219_142913.jpg

IMG_20210219_143005.jpg

IMG_20210219_142951.jpg

IMG_20210219_143553.jpg

IMG_20210219_143146.jpg

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Godess_T said:

Hi 

slightly less nitrogen in plant nutrition during flowering. 

and you have super girls, but you need a systematic approach ...

Peace

Yes I do need a better approach , I'm finnising this up and having a re think about space I'm going to be installing a trellis net and going to scrog, I'm also going to be raising the pots of the ground onto pallets, I have only just got back into growing again and I'm still learning every day, I will be starting seeds and taking cuttings to go into my big pot, I plan to get a second place where I can grow clowns and just get into a proper rotation,

8 hours ago, Hydra said:

Holy 30 gallon pot i may try that 

The only issue I have is keeping it at the right moisture content, I have blue mat meter but it's hard to maintain, I'm currently hand watering, I have got a blumat water system but I'm hesitant to install it, I think it will be the last thing I will attempt..