Strain hunters white strawberry skunk alongside greenhouse cheese

This will be my first grow report and I'm not great with technology so I'm learning on the fly how to post stuff, 

I'm running four 30g fabric pots indoors under 400 metal halide veg and 600 hps flowering, in living soil, 

Made my own soil consisting of :

30% Irish peat moss

30% 1 inch lava rocks

20% worm castings

20% finished compost

1kg of Tiger worms,

My amendments I purchased a ready made coots mix, details below

Dr Forests Premium Fertiliser is the blend that I use on my garden. Its an adaption of a recipe from a organic grower in America, who goes by the name of Clackamus Coot. Its a well balanced fertiliser for all stages of plant growth, with some Pest and Disease suppression qualities from the neem.

It contains Shetland Island Seaweed, Indian Neem Meal, Black Soldier Fly Frass, Atlantic Krill Meal, Oily Fish Meal, Crab Meal, Two Varieties of Volcanic Rock, Clay Minerals, Oyster Shell Flour, Sea Shell Grit, Gypsum two varieties, Spirulina, Bokashi Bran, Diastatic Malted Barley, Fermented & Dried Biochar,  Premium Humic Acid & Fulvic Acid.

All carefully sourced high quality products.

Perfect for no-till/ no-dig gardeners.

I am just finishing up my second rotation on my set up and it's just about where I want it to be,

as always I will be ironing it any issues that might arise, as with every new system there is a maturing process, also when you start living soil you soon learn how important IPM is, 

I just overcome a spider mite test, delt with quickly and naturally with preditory mites and hypochlorous acid,

going to germinate in root riot cubes and keep in small pots until my big pots are clear, 

IMG_20210219_133313.jpg

IMG_20210219_124228.jpg

IMG_20210219_124216.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/21/2021 at 8:52 PM, Godess_T said:

Hi 

slightly less nitrogen in plant nutrition during flowering. 

and you have super girls, but you need a systematic approach ...

Peace

Yes I do need a better approach , I'm finnising this up and having a re think about space I'm going to be installing a trellis net and going to scrog, I'm also going to be raising the pots of the ground onto pallets, I have only just got back into growing again and I'm still learning every day, I will be starting seeds and taking cuttings to go into my big pot, I plan to get a second place where I can grow clones and just get into a proper rotation,

8 hours ago, Hydra said:

Holy 30 gallon pot i may try that 

The only issue I have is keeping it at the right moisture content, I have blue mat meter but it's hard to maintain, I'm currently hand watering, I have got a blumat water system but I'm hesitant to install it, I think it will be the last thing I will attempt.. 

@Notill to insert a video into a post just open the page at You Tube where the video in question is located then click the Share button below the video and just copy the URL to your system clipboard then come back to the tab where you wish to insert the video into a post and paste the URL into the post.

The forum software will do the right thing and the video will be embedded into the post and people can watch it, have a look at the thread below.

Something to bear in mind is that if the video is age restricted and people are not logged in they will be prompted to login so they can view the video.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, gasmeter said:

@Notill to insert a video into a post just open the page at You Tube where the video in question is located then click the Share button below the video and just copy the URL to your system clipboard then come back to the tab where you wish to insert the video into a post and paste the URL into the post.

The forum software will do the right thing and the video will be embedded into the post and people can watch it, have a look at the thread below.

Something to bear in mind is that if the video is age restricted and people are not logged in they will be prompted to login so they can view the video.

Thanks for the information, my friend 👊

• Like 1

The white strawberry skunk is up and potted into a small pot waiting for pots so had to use what I could find , anyways I did start a cheese also but it failed to come out to play, not the seeds fault I think it was the rooting cubes as I've never used them before and I've lost two seeds in my first time using them so I will go back to my normal seed to soil as I hardly ever don't get a seed pop up, 

After looking at other posts I see others splitting these cubes and wonder if this is the reason?  

Anyways I will start another cheese as I do want this in my jar☺️

IMG_20210303_160805.jpg

IMG_20210303_160817.jpg

• Like 2

Quick update on the white strawberry skunk, looking good today as I was out shopping I grabbed some 10cm pots to pot up the seedlings until my last two plants finnish this week. 

I have used a soil called black magic for the 10cm pots and I will keep it in there for another week, 

The plant is looking strong nice little root system going on and I have good hopes for this strong little girl,

Watered in with dechlorinated water and 1ml of biobizz heaven per litre 😁

Temperature 24c

Humidity 60%

Vpd 1.19

Light 6400k 30w CFL X 2

IMG_20210308_172432.jpg

IMG_20210308_172442.jpg

IMG_20210308_172541.jpg

IMG_20210308_191034.jpg

IMG_20210308_191041.jpg

IMG_20210308_191056.jpg

• Like 1