mgrowerz

Moby Dick by matia221

mobydick_2.jpg

they have 2 days in soil i germinate them first

the soil is reinforzed with

N 2%

P 3%

F 6%

they are for the moment in a 11 lt only because is handy and then will transfer to a 45 lt

i put 3 to germinate

and the 3 germinate in a day

there will be 2 phenotypes

1 germinate bent and 2 germinate straight (the white thing that apear at the beggining)

then the 1 still having another quality that reafirm me that is another pheno

she open the shell before the other 2 and is looking down like she isn't ready for light

and the another 2 make exactly the same thing at the same time they haven't broke the shell yet and they are lookin up

also they grow a lot in actually in a day

well so for now not so many thing to see but we know that we will have 2 diferent phenotypes

i will wait that they got some weeks and then put in a 400 wats lamp

i keep you informed

nice one Matia221!

Only, the factors you describe are NOT phenotypes. They are simply differences due to the individual carachteristics of each seedling.

Phenotypes will be visible (if any) in a few weeks....;-)

keep up the good work!

hi everybody

in the last week the plants have grown like 7 cm

in the first days grow like 1-2 cm per day so while the plant is growing everyday i tap the plant to the top with soil so it will not fall

i have introduce yet 2 at sun and now they are at full sun

1 plant have grow a lot and dont developed to much the leaf so i haven't put this one in to sun because i think is not ready yet

i'm waiting the last plant will ready for full sun while i'm finishing mi indoor

so i will start count the day when i start at indoor

also i have another plant is in floration (in full sun) and i want to put it also in the indoor but i want put in vegetative

what do you think about that?

i don't know if it's counterproductive

• 2 months later...

Moby%20dick%201.JPG

Moby%20Dick%202.JPG

Moby%20Dick%203.JPG

Plant is about 3 weeks, lamp is 400 watts saturday i feed her today is tuesday and the picture was of monday at half strenght and i put music 1 week ago you can really see the diference between the bigs leaves and the rest also i spray water sometimes in day and that is the beggining

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

after a while the plant is again going up till the moment the feeding was once 2 week bio rizhotonic and foliar spray bio rizho at half strength in one moment i reach more than 4 times at the day and start to show orange spot and in that time i remplaze the water spray for the feeding foliar spray so now i'm using both but foliar feeding just 2 times at day and the rest water spray

1%20moby%20dick.jpg

2%20moby%20dick.jpg

3%20moby%20dick.jpg

4%20moby%20dick.jpg

one thing about light i use to put this way but you can see that is light at that side but for the another side is all dark

team.jpg

so now is this way

lighy%20dist.jpg

• 2 months later...

after a long time finally while mi another plant had been recovering she was keeping growing now she is at the good day at outdoor and then in night at outdoor she is waiting to the rest of the team to all flowering together also trought this is going i've been building the indoor and now only left extractor/intractor (this is a reason because i haven't flowered it alone)

but i will get the air in/out trought the 3 weeks the rest of the team get on track well continuing with the test

Months Veg

rsz_p1030733.jpg

rsz_p1030730.jpg

she love being feeding with 3ml bio rizhotonic,1 ml bio grow / lt she is watered 2 or 3 times a week with 1 or 2 feed then water

she has beeen trained its a plant that need direction for get the sun is very good for lst

she is ready for flowering just waiting the team

http://www.strainhunters.com/portal/forum/exodus-cheese-matia221#comment...

here is some pic of the room

rsz_p1030716.jpg

there is her place in the room i add 2 cfl of 75 watts to iluminate beetween the lower branches

well i will keeping you updated till the plant start flowering test and then do a good flowering test hope is not to late to bring a good test now i got a friend with camera

• 4 weeks later...

hehe music playing nice, but be careful, from what i know, from what i've read, you must play music for like 15mn period every few hours, and not non stop, cause what music does, like when you find the right harmonic for your stomates for example, it will have for effect to open then more than usually, but having the plant opened stomates all day long is not good at all, during the test, some plants have died because of this, that's why you need to regulate, in that test it was 3 mn every few hours can't rememeber exactly.

I do play music to my plants every few days, i have 1200W rms on my turntables, and i bellieve that some of the memody in some of the vinyls could interact with the plants, i have noticed a faster growth with playing music every day or every 2 day for 30mn approximativly

Because recently i haven't done a lot and plants are going normal.

Anyway that is a great grow and great plants keep the good work man ;)

lol, no don't worry, cause you have a very little chance to find the right melody, that will damage your plant if you let it play to long, for more than a few sec in some song, and still you might not even have it in any of your song, but classical music i believe has lot of chance to have somd good melody somewhere hiding, cause they use lots of ...notes ( don't know how to say it ;) )

So i think your pretty safe with your bethoven ;) I personaly play the music more to stimulate the roots cause believe me you feel the vibes when i turn it up, and i've convinced myself it helps the roots go everywhere because of the vibrations (probably bullshit ^^)

Have a good grow man,don't listen to me ^^

aah you right you was talking about the right armony but i play to beethofen radio so i will turn up the radio :D tomorrow dust do you think that those branches that look like "stupid" because they haven't light to much time will recover? and is good to remove the leafes that are covering the buds? also i have thing that if they recover they will harvest late than the tops buds as you can see

and what you says that you feel is not bullshit men it's just that you are more conscius and calm than rest, have you have feel energy before?

the use of music has been proven to be effective on plant growth. as dust stated the plants react to different harmonys or disharomys. being that there is countless of theses, the likely hood of u staying in that key for longer than a few seconds is slim to none. so music wont hurt your plants. on the contrary there is a place called mozart vinyard. and they play mozart 24/7 to the grapes. they did a side by side with 2 feilds, 1 music and 1 no music .the music feild produced more and a sweeter grape then the non music feild.

a link to mozart vineyard

http://www.alparadisodifrassina.it/musica.php?lang=en&page=2