Testing King's Juice alongside chemical bride

Things are looking good, first two nug pics are white strawberry skunk, next is cheese, then chemical bride, and kings juice last, 

After having a rub, I can say the king's juice is smelling like a bag of jelly harribo starmix, 

The chemical bride has a bubble gum smell about it, I like bubble gum so that's a winner, also I've noticed that this one is really sticky and resinous, I think this one will be a very strong high,

The white strawberry skunk is just dank skunk with the creamy strawberry depth that I can't wait to make my friends jealous, 

And the cheese well what else can it smell like but cheese👊 I love cheese so much I would make it my daily,

That's one moon cycle in flowering plants are looking happy and I'm pleased so far, think I have got my next round in mind and going to be doubling up with 2 plants per 30g pot, I want to have my next run ready to go straight in as soon as I chop, and only one to two weeks veg in final pots😁

Until next time bruvas and sistas 🤜💜🤛

IMG_20210530_183616.jpg

IMG_20210530_183026.jpg

IMG_20210530_183550.jpg

IMG_20210530_183515.jpg

IMG_20210530_183344.jpg

IMG_20210530_183319.jpg

IMG_20210530_183242.jpg

IMG_20210530_183035.jpg

IMG_20210530_183121.jpg

• Like 4

The truth is that the selection of genetics that you are growing are, in my opinion, excellent. I also love the sweet smells and flavors, candy, chewing gum, strawberry.... Maybe not so much the cheese, but being so different, I appreciate it very much every time I can smoke it.

I hope Kings Juice tastes as good as it smells!!! I think I can smell those buds in the pics from here, they really look great! Thanks for sharing! :drinks:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jose.gh said:

The truth is that the selection of genetics that you are growing are, in my opinion, excellent. I also love the sweet smells and flavors, candy, chewing gum, strawberry.... Maybe not so much the cheese, but being so different, I appreciate it very much every time I can smoke it.

I hope Kings Juice tastes as good as it smells!!! I think I can smell those buds in the pics from here, they really look great! Thanks for sharing! :drinks:

Im happy to be growing greenhouse seed company and strain hunters genetics as I have always been happy with my results, I'm especially excited about my next run, this was my first time with the net and not much prep, I'm hoping to get my next round of to a flying start,

3 x Chemical Bride

3 x cheese 

1 x kings juice

2 x white strawberry skunk

Short veg 2 plants per pot top once get the net lower and I must address my ph as I'm suspecting that I'm still running a bit low. I haven't checked it for a while and I suspect I have I little bit of pH lockout in at least one of my pots, 

Once I get my last few issues dialed in I hope that I will see a improvement in my yields 😁

• Like 1

Here comes the heat, temps have crept up to 29c today , took some pictures with labels 😁, as you can see I have got a potassium K deficiency in my kings juice #2 and I have just gave her we all a good feeding of biobizz bloom 3ml per litre also topmax 2ml per litre, and plant magic organic pk boost, 2 ml per litre, I've also applied bactorr 13 from TNC ( the nutrient company).

I suspect I was slightly under watering as the feed I gave them got sucked up right away, going to keep me eye on the deficiency and hopefully I got it just in time, 

Hope you all having a great day, I'm off outside to claim my garden back from the weeds, get ready for a BBQ as it's my bornday tomorrow, and looking forward to spending quality time with my clan 👊

IMG_20210603_183520.jpg

IMG_20210603_183732.jpg

IMG_20210603_183918.jpg

IMG_20210603_184053.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Djiny said:

Hope you enjoy tomorrow. ;) have a great Day. These plants looking happy.  

Thank you 😁

12 minutes ago, Hydra said:

Looks like you got a chemdog dominant chemical bride :)

I was expecting a little bit more stretch but it has stayed very short and compact I would like to have it another 6 inches above the net, there is a far bit of bud close to the main stem where it was toped , I don't think I will be topping the chem bride next time, 

Day 45 and all is well, just gave them a good watering, got to keep them wet while the temperature is high, buds are looking frosty. 

I think they will be finishing up in about 3-4 weeks can't weight, looking like the king's juice and white strawberry skunk will finish first followed by the chemical bride, then the cheese, that cheese has just started to look like its getting those golf ball buds, it in a relatively small pot to,

Peace and love 👊

IMG_20210610_195423_1.jpg

IMG_20210610_194905_1.jpg

IMG_20210610_194940_1.jpg

IMG_20210610_194720_1.jpg

• Like 4

Week 7 and as I suspected the light switch has produced a few nanners on the white strawberry skunk, to be honest I'm happy to have some fem pollen from something that is just fire, I'm keeping a close eye on everything as I will harvest asap a I don't want to have immature seeds in my buds, I will be using tweezers to remove what I can see a storing them for future projects, we still have a little bit to go on the king's Juice, the chemical bride is not far behind, the cheese has got about a month left and I have hit some of the lower buds with the nanners hopefully I will get some nice cream strawberry cheese out of them😁 ,

The trichome picture is the king's Juice looking to see if I can harvest early, as you can see the is a mix of cloudy with clear and amber/burgundy , hoping a week or two

until next time weed nerds 👊

IMG_20210615_200300_033.jpg

IMG_20210615_200300_073.jpg

• Like 2

Nice excellent luck with the pollen I'm waiting on mine to open up used Tiresias Mist on an afghan kush ryder from world of seeds it worked fine plan on crossing it with a few different strains

Best of luck on the results from the cross

Excellent looking tricombs I like that double headed one 👌

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hydra said:

Wow looks so good 

Thank you, I had to chop out a couple of small nugs that were blocking airflow and light it was starting to get that light green look from lack of light, so I just left them to dry on my TV box for two days, now smoking them, chemical bride, dry it smells like sour cream it's so nice, the flavour is a sweet earthy with a creamy background, very nice, I can't wait until it's properly finished, Im happy to run this as one of my new regular must have in a jar.

I going to try a 3 plant per pot next round see how a short veg more plants works out, I'm trying to maximize my space, this will be my second round on this living soil, and I'm slowly getting there, my buds are getting better and I hope next time I get a bigger harvest, the quality is on point my environment is spot on, I just need to re amended heavy as I'm really low on my ppm struggling to stay over 900, IMG_20210618_182017.thumb.jpg.5e2eda277c18ef1a8b582dc8f3b9aa24.jpg

• Like 1

Getting closer the girls are starting to get a bit of colour about them , I'm going to leave them as long as I can as I like the colour that is now showing, I have left the white strawberry skunk in there as it to is starting to get a nice red colour, not bothering about the nanners just to late to worry, my ppm is 800 and I'm expecting about one or two more weeks , they are looking dence solid and stinky,

IMG_20210622_191121_971.jpg

IMG_20210622_191122_042.jpg

IMG_20210622_191122_067.jpg

IMG_20210622_191122_102.jpg

IMG_20210622_185220.jpg

IMG_20210622_185203.jpg

IMG_20210622_185152.jpg

IMG_20210622_185140.jpg

IMG_20210622_185046.jpg

IMG_20210622_185028.jpg

• Like 3