Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's time to start my outdoor plants. clone about 20 chemdogs with 100% rate

Put chemdogs into 1 and mostly 2 gallon pots 1 dwc 5 gallon  and one 5 gallon that 

Doing gaia green organic and for the dwc I'll be doing maxibloom and koolbloom basic as it going to be outdoor and that thing is going to drink like no tomorrow 😅

Also that chemdog that rooted so fast I decided to make my new mother 

Dam after watching mendodope I'm gonna try that out new plan 2 giant trees . I killed 18 chemdogs going to be vegging for 1 or 2 months before bringing outdoors still kinda cold here 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2021 at 6:52 AM, Hydra said:

Dam after watching mendodope I'm gonna try that out new plan 2 giant trees . I killed 18 chemdogs going to be vegging for 1 or 2 months before bringing outdoors still kinda cold here 

Cant wait until the laws change here, as soon as they do I will also be growing some trees, I love t mendodope , weednerds, I watched Minnesota nice from the mendo team and I was hooked on living soil ever since.

Here is a cool informative video, lasagna tek

https://youtu.be/2XKIgfNpyr8

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Iceni organics said:

Cant wait until the laws change here, as soon as they do I will also be growing some trees, I love t mendodope , weednerds, I watched Minnesota nice from the mendo team and I was hooked on living soil ever since.

Here is a cool informative video, lasagna tek

https://youtu.be/2XKIgfNpyr8

I watched that already lol I just do Gaia green I love that stuff it's really cheap like 40 kg for 200 bucks 

Nice my last 10 gallon pot is in fact a 20 gallon mislabeled so I have 3 20 gallon vegging for outdoors

20210323_122101.thumb.jpg.7e14eb83287cf5e30e56286135f62154.jpg

• Like 1

This one is getting so big .I'm thinking I still have another month before j can bring her outside idk how I'm going to get it out the door also I'm going with 50 gallon because I'm not rich to be buying 100 plus gallons of dirt 😅

20210410_115437.thumb.jpg.14b92c0182fe26cd65d7f42194ca8b46.jpg

• Like 1

nice plants , but really tricky and dangerous looking wiring my friend 🥵 ,stay safe and smart 

1 hour ago, jsm said:

nice plants , but really tricky and dangerous looking wiring my friend 🥵 ,stay safe and smart 

It's really safe it may look like the wires are close but there are not also everything is grounded, the only way to get shocked is to rip the wire out while it's on but even then it's pretty hard to rip out have to use alot of force to do that