• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Djiny said:

Nice tree. Looks great!

Thank you the sun makes the plants very stinky it smell like road kill skunk ,and like little bit a bleach burning the nose but it smells wonderful 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

got to love the chem d

i had the orginal log time ago but lost it.  i did how ever grow out some og18 and it had all the smell, more sour very viny plant but the bud although small where heavy.

kosher dawg was good aswell, i think og 18 need to fixed so that it has a fuller form which would make it much easeir to grow, needs a lot of staking or need to be fliped no later than 8 to 12 days in 36 ltr plant pot.

bag appeal is good also,  now days there are some new monster though,  what you think is best on the market at the moment for form thc taste price?

On 6/26/2021 at 3:08 PM, 9DRAGONS said:

got to love the chem d

i had the orginal log time ago but lost it.  i did how ever grow out some og18 and it had all the smell, more sour very viny plant but the bud although small where heavy.

kosher dawg was good aswell, i think og 18 need to fixed so that it has a fuller form which would make it much easeir to grow, needs a lot of staking or need to be fliped no later than 8 to 12 days in 36 ltr plant pot.

bag appeal is good also,  now days there are some new monster though,  what you think is best on the market at the moment for form thc taste price?

I'm going with sacred cut and thug pug, square one genetics , capulator, if you go on instagram they have some serious drops going on I'm actually waiting on one thug pug meatbreath x dinomeat I hope I get that 🙏, wish I had more money for the butterboi line up but that's OK  ,my next seed is gmo x meatbreath 

Yes gelato 33 x runtz x cookie and cream is a female so happy only took 1 seed 😋, had a crazy thunderstorm hit broke some chemdog lower  branches :( next time I won't be using the frame to tie things down ,120 km winds