Chemical bride #1

I need to start by saying this is the first grow I am doing completely on my own and completely from scratch. 
the only real help of any value that I have received along the way was from these guardian angels here at the greenhouseseedco and @Jose.gh

so huge respect to you brother. I am going to do you proud. 

im using soil and perlite mix *PALAGRON 70/30

plastic pots *now in a 3gallon fabric pot 

plant magic nutrients- mag.cal, root stimulator, evolution 2.0  (I have ignition for flower stage)

*I have tweaked my nutrients I now have- 

Monkey grow A+B , Monkey bloom A+B , Monkey root shoot , Shougun Start , Shogun Dragon force. 

rhino 4” carbon filter 

black orchid extractor fan

running a Mars hydro ts600 for veg

and cheap blue & red LED x2 for flowering 

I have made a mini propagator out of a plastic 4pint milk carton while she’s small

*I have now invested in a real propagator! 

i have a heat mat because my house is cold in winter so I’ve upped the temps with a little reptile mat 

I have a small tent for veg 

Big tent for flower 

I have a mini clip on fan running to strengthen the stalks . 

if anything changes with my set up I will update everything here. I’m so happy to be here. Creating beautiful medicine with unbelievable cultivars at my disposal. 
thanks again Greenhouseseeds. 

here is the baby I created. She flourished from germination to first leaves within 5 days, and she’s going from strength to strength. 
I will report back here as often as possible. 
thank you for taking your time to follow my journey 

BC252062-1ED0-4A17-9C40-33925F6CC08E.jpeg

Edited by Streetstrainsuk
Updating equipment used
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Here’s an update on my chemical bride, she’s coming on so well! She’s short and stocky but I think I could have let her veg for longer but I’ve flipped her sooner than I would have liked due to space issues I had to put her into flower to give her a chance and so that I could keep her. 
she’s dealing with it fine, no sign of stress at all, she’s really quite happy to flower. 
I am now feeding her on monkey nutrients,I made the change around a month ago and I’m happy that I did. 
she’s feeding on bloom A&B and some root shoot. 

B4369A14-7DD4-4D1C-A3E1-8E77B3D7AA2E.jpeg

60CDE40E-AF47-47EA-AEB3-89727CF4723D.jpeg

DAF6BBCB-A73A-4740-B4D1-D238464A89FC.jpeg

669F5472-1EAB-4ED0-9E42-BAA8862BD14E.jpeg

• Like 3

@Hydra hey there! Yeah I’m a first time grower so it’s all about finding what feels right for me. 
I’m broke so I’ve got a limited budget lol  but all in all I think I’m doing great. 
I’m about to pop some more beans and make another journal or two. 
I’m really enjoying it, I feel like I was made to grow medicine 😁🙏

• Like 2

Yup you are doing great better then me when I started ,I didn't even  have a light or tent till the next year after I started, there's nothing like growing you own meds, best feeling in the world when you get to try your finish product and its fire .what kind of seeds you going to pop ,I'm going to do a chemical bride next we could do a grow along lol 

• Like 1

@Hydra yeah that’s so true, I haven’t cropped anything yet but I’m already enjoying myself so much, I feel like now I have this to do I’m a better person in myself, I’m not sure why? I just feel like I’m doing something good. 
im totally up for a grow off!! That sounds mint! I have read that plants seem to do better when they are planted under a full moon so I did some research and the next full moon is due on the 26th may, and each full moon has its own name and this one is called the “SUPER FLOWER MOON” how awesome is that!! 
So due to how fitting it is I’m going to plant  3x Chemical bride and 3x Lost Pearl 

see how I go with them and they should be due around October time for croptober 😂

• Like 2

Oh wow first time grow ? You can ask me anything I'll try to help you the best I can , I'm going on 15 years with some breaks started very young. I like your idea on the moon I always wonder how plants sleep its so bright at night 😆 .I just order some sacred cut seeds I hear their really good in canada,holy October long time from now, I'm going to filp my outdoor very soon. in Aug billions of aphids come so I have to finish before then

• Like 1

@Hydra that’s interesting so where in the world are you located? I’m in the uk. 
so it’s totally illegal, I’m taking a bit of a risk but for some reason something inside me is telling me I need to be doing this. It’s like I’m being called to it from God. 
I’ve never received such strong signs of direction like I’m getting now. 
this is way more than just growing for me and I’m so grateful for the offer of your knowledge, I will certainly take you up on that offer and will pick your brains at some point I’m sure. I’ve just bought 6 little veggie pots for my new project/journal. 
This one will be much better (I hope) 

• Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 5:06 PM, Streetstrainsuk said:

@Hydra that’s interesting so where in the world are you located? I’m in the uk. 
so it’s totally illegal, I’m taking a bit of a risk but for some reason something inside me is telling me I need to be doing this. It’s like I’m being called to it from God. 
I’ve never received such strong signs of direction like I’m getting now. 
this is way more than just growing for me and I’m so grateful for the offer of your knowledge, I will certainly take you up on that offer and will pick your brains at some point I’m sure. I’ve just bought 6 little veggie pots for my new project/journal. 
This one will be much better (I hope) 

Yes bruva, that was my argument in court, no man made rules can come between me and the creator, mother nature can't be wrong 

Looking forward to seeing your progress👊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That looks like some fire 🔥 can't wait for my chemical bride ,I want a chemdog pheno  Dominant, by the looks of it I think you may have that, how can I tell? Well 2 things stand out super dark leafs and if you look around you'll see some fan leaves with a really small blade usually on the right side of the leaf :)

• Like 1

Wow, those buds look really good dude, I think I can smell them from here in Spain hahaha.

For your first time, I have to admit it looks great. If I show you my first crop.... well, I'm still laughing.

Thanks for sharing, great job. Let's see how fattening they are! :drinks:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. 
It’s so hot in the UK right now and the lady’s are loving it. It’s really helping me finish this Chemical Bride to a good standard. I’m happy with how she’s turning out. 
she is 18” tall , standing in a 3 gallon fabric pot, medium is 70/30 coco perlite mix, watering at least once a day, nutrients given once a week, 

feeding her on Shogun Dragon force before flushing her over the next two weeks. 
I think she’s swaying more to the dawg side of her genetics. 
Any comments or feedback welcome 🙏 

Happy Friday my greenhouse grow family 

💚💚💚💚💚💚

DC012145-01EE-48FD-BC21-EB00C114B321.jpeg

FCE9A88D-CD71-4F46-AFA7-73A987D3560C.jpeg

6D685164-4E39-4347-8E3E-C72BF55692B4.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I have completed this chemical bride sooner than I should. 
but it's my first time and I got impatient and greedy. Please don't hold it against me, she just looked so good and I have been flat broke, so I took her down, she dried out lovely and I got around 7g dry buds from her. 
she tastes just like wedding cake, and her ash is whiter than anything I've smoked in my life. 
I am happy with the outcome, I know she needed a few more weeks but even so. 
im super happy and impressed with what this little lady produced. 
I have 3 more brides on the way. 
1 outdoors and 2 indoors. 
Due in October and will be allowed their full term. 
This was my own first time experiment grow, now it's time to get serious. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What I do is keep bending them downwards and they will keep trying to reach upwards but just keep bending intill there bushy and all the branches are level with each other then put them in flower 

Inbox me where abouts in the uk you are if your close to me I will be willing to come and help you get them going properly up to you though but rest assured I’m a genuine bloke and just here to help people

• Like 1