Himalaya Gold, outdoors

hexx

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, well!

So I hope that my two churches give me good results, whereas it 'the first time I experience the outdoors ....

One thing to ask since it is not 'your first out. I have the plants in the garden anda' protected from prying eyes and passing stranger people, but they receive fullsun well up from 12.00 at the end of the day. Can 'enough, or do you think shouldreceive more'?

Thanks and waiting for your response, hello hello, good day, Simo ...

In general, I think, lots of sun is always good. And living in Italy, that shouldn't be a big problem for you. The Church is a great strain, my guess is you won't be disappointed at harvest time.

Yes and 'true. But in my garden does not have an area where the sun shines on the plants all day. At 12.00 am until the sun beats down on the front of the house, and where I put the plants receive sun from 12.00 till evening.

Today I put in 20-liter pots for flowering. I did not want to put more vessels 'great,' because if it rains or hails captain days that strong, I can move them under the shed, and it would be complicated if they were too tall or too heavy to move for emergencies!

Anyway thanks for the reply.

Keep me updated if you are curious to see even your outdoor experiences, I always learn from everyone! ;-)

Hello, proximal to the time, Simo ....:-)

Valuta la traduzione

• 2 weeks later...

The%20Church%231and%232%20001_0.jpg

Outdoor18Agosto2011%20007_0.jpgHyu Hexx. I have see the site "The state of herb" becouse i have two church and i whant to know when they start to Flow.

I have see that the harvest is the 25 of September, but, when they start Flow?

Thank's, Simon.

This is the two Church and don't start Flow.

?????Outdoor15giornifiore%20003_1.jpg

I'm with Jay on that.

They look tip top, great structure,bushy and very healthy looking.

It is only a matter of time till these fine ladies start to flower, the days are fair drawing in.

I am gonna be looking forwards to your harvest pics , i recon theses girls are gonna pack some weight.

Peace to the highest

keep up the good work

Lamsbread

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys..

Nice photo Hexx! But....................................BAD days...

Here near Milan is 3 days that it is raining, today i can see i little of sun between the clouds...

Hy growers

Simo.

P.S. In the 7 of October i come to Amsterdam and i go to the GH Coffe Shoop.

I hope to meet you Franco, see you, bye.

This pic was taken in my hometown, in Holland ;-)

The Ladies are holding up, and even seem to be starting to flower. I'm not expecting a huge harvest, though, the lack of sunlight ain't too benificial for bud-development.

• 3 weeks later...

wpid-IMAG0229.jpg

This years Summer has been hard on the Ladies. Lots and lots of rain, wind and unusually low temperatures took their toll: the Lady at the waterside didn’t make it. But on the balcony, the first Lady has been trimmed and is now ready to be moved inside to dry.

Gotta say she managed to grow some very interesting cola’s, in spite of the harsh conditions. Makes you wonder what could’ve happened if the Summer would have been a real Summer.

True, the Ladies are pretty visible by the end of Summer. But fortunately, in the Netherlands, there's no real problem as long as you only grow a couple of plants outside and the neighbours don't complain about the smell. If they do complain, the police might knock on the door and tell you to take the plants down. Contrary to popular urban legends, cannabis is illegal here - but posession (and selling it in coffeeshops) is tolerated, as long as it's not in large quantities.

Kinda weird, though: up to five plants in a garden is allright with the cops, but once harvested you've got a lot more ganja than allowed for personal use.

wpid-IMAG0194.jpg

Down here in the Netherlands, the Summer of 2011 was horrific. Lots of rain, a fair number of real chilly days - it got me worried about this year's outdoor crop for a bit. Then, a couple of weeks ago, the cola's started growing. By now, they're about 30 cm's tall and getting fatter by the day with crystals all over them and already a very nice smell. I expect them to be ready in a couple of weeks, depending on the weather: if it gets all messy and wet again out there, I'm gonna harvest to prevent them from rotting away. But hopes are up. It won't be as huge a yield as last year (the Church is a real monster), but it could very well be an interesting one nevertheless.