the journey starts today ,chemical bride outdoor grow

the girls are finely picking up ,the weather is still sunny ,dry and hot so i am able to give some nutrients every now and then .

aptuss startbooster and some bionova supersoil mix ,the chemical bride is growing nice and steady ,no strange long gaps between the branches ,nice and healthy looking big leaves  and she is already shearing her delicious smell ,so far so good ,still in vegie state of course .

the himalaya mountain seames to start a little wider (middle plant) from the start ,for now i wish you all the best ,stay safe and stay green 😉👍

cb4.jpg

cb3.jpg

cb2.jpg

cb1.jpg

hm.jpg

cb.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/21/2021 at 6:02 PM, Ganja XL said:

ga je nog intoppen ?

Zien er goed uit !

Ga zo door, dan hopen we het beste resultaat ooit voor je !!

nee man ,grijp nooit in wat dat aan gaat ,het enigste wat ik wel doe is de eerste splitsing van onderen eruit knippen is naar mijn idee alleen maar verloren energie als je die laat door groeien .

• Like 1

Here's a little update on the girls from over here ,weather wise we had an complete switch from 30 degrees Celsius and lots of powerful sun to  heavy rains ,thunderstorms and hailstorms within a flick off a switch ?????!!!!

the last week its getting a little more stable ,lower temps ,cloudy but at least dryer . 

the plants luckily are doing just fine and without any issue's or problems ,growing nice and steady so hopefully i will pull the first one into the blooming stage within a week ,sad thing is the will definitely will all be on different schedules time and nutrients wise ,so its going to be more and longer work .

plant height of the biggest chemical bride  is about 110 cm ,the other cb and the Himalaya mountain are getting bigger and wider each and every day ,that's  it for the moment  ,stay save and keep growing !!!

ch.jpg

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch4.jpg

• Like 7

yes the countdown begins !! pulled the first chemical bride into the blooming stage ,she's tall and wide enough .both of the others need some time to get bigger and taller for me to pull them in ,so we are out of sync unfortunately .

will show some new picture's within a couple of days ,😀👍

• Like 5

Hey.

Plants looking good but they still can get a litlle more feeding. The slight light green in the midlle of the leaves indicate that. But it can be because of the rain (water with no nutrients ) if you had any recently, If not, give them a slight higher dose of nutrients. 

In my opinion they all are good to start flowering.

If you get lots of direct sunlight you should paint the pots white or cover them with white plastic so the water does not evaporate too quickly in hot days. Fast drying due to hot sun and high temps due to the black pots can lead to salt build ups in the soil.

Keep them growing.

Take care

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

finally an update on my little girls ,the first cb is in to the start of the third week of the blooming stage ,the second cb is in to the start of the second week ,the Himalaya mountain is just started the first week  ,so there's exactly a week between the three of them ,have to say the chemical bride keeps on growing quit a bit after pulling them into the blooming stage (the barely fit in the darkened shed the 3 off them )  

weather wise its still really shit over here for over at least the last 2/3 weeks ,cloudy with some rain each day so progress is slow ,it seems to pick up at the end of this week because in this stage i really need the sun .

because of the weather its difficult to get them to absorb some nutrients (romeu9 thanks for the input and comment my friend ) so fingers cross and pray for better weather !!!

weapons of choice nutrient wise ,bio nova super soil mix (base), aptus topbooster  ,atus super pk ,aptus enzymes all depending on the different stage of the blooming phase off course.  

the first 5 pictures is the first cb ,picture 6 is the second cb ,picture 7 hm .

all the best to ya all ,stay save and keep growing your one !!!

c1.jpg

c11.jpg

c12.jpg

c13.jpg

c14.jpg

c2.jpg

hm.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, Romeu9 said:

Hey.

Plants looking good but they still can get a litlle more feeding. The slight light green in the midlle of the leaves indicate that. But it can be because of the rain (water with no nutrients ) if you had any recently, If not, give them a slight higher dose of nutrients. 

In my opinion they all are good to start flowering.

If you get lots of direct sunlight you should paint the pots white or cover them with white plastic so the water does not evaporate too quickly in hot days. Fast drying due to hot sun and high temps due to the black pots can lead to salt build ups in the soil.

Keep them growing.

Take care

to avoid a build up of unused nutrients in the medium is were the enzymes comes into the rescue ,and because of the size of the plant there's not much direct sunlight anymore on the pots and i keep them well watered  on the really hot day's 👍😉

• Like 2

here's a picture of one of the chemical bride's i gave to one of my friends and fellow grower , if i am correct  he is 2 weeks ahead on my schedule so probably start of week 5 into the blooming stage ,also on aptus /bio nova .

ray.jpg

• Like 5

update on my little girls ,finally some more sunny and stable days ,the really need some sunpower in this stage 😀 ,first tree pictures is hm ,just starting to stack up here fruits (second week blooming) picture 4 and 5 cb 2 (third week in ) the rest are from cb 1 (fourth week in ) .

still think i am behind on the last year ,fruits seem to be stacking not really close enough to each other ,but if the weather keeps up i know its a complete different story next week ,fingers crossed .

all the best to ya , stay save and keep growing your own !!!

20210721_160048.jpg

20210721_155920.jpg

20210721_155906.jpg

20210721_155702.jpg

20210721_155654.jpg

20210721_155636.jpg

20210721_155632.jpg

20210721_155611.jpg

20210721_155608.jpg

20210721_155543.jpg

20210721_155537.jpg

• Like 5