Hay together!

terp_djiny

Hay at all. 

I have finally decided to complete the registration on the forum. Today came the confirmation and I can finally post something. Now about me, I grow for 2 years have also already participated in a Green House Seed competition. The grow is completely hermaphrodite. I have now started a new grow with new seeds of the same variety. The little ones are now 5 weeks old. Photos follow in a new thread in the right category.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Djiny and welcome to forum! :)

Hey, let me know a little more about your problem with hermaphrodite plants, I'd like to do some research. How are the new batch of seeds working out? Do you have any crop journals I can check?

Cheers! Jose

• Like 1

Hello Jose, of course I can give you some info on this. 

Grow Room: 1m², marshydro tsw 2000 with 310W. Continuous 24°C during the day and minimum 18°C in the dark period. 19L fabric pots from week 4 before 1L after germination and 5L. 

Germination in paper towel.  After about 48 hours all the seeds were germinated and I potted them in soil. Plagron Light mix, rinsed out because for me personally the mix is too much fertilized.In the first 3 weeks I watered all only with rainwater. pH (6.4) and EC (0.5) always in view. Humidity 70%-75%

After the first 4 weeks of growth I started to fertilize with the Greenhouse hybrids powder. 0.6g per liter of water. Watering cycle until flowering phase was every third day 2.5l to have a rinseout of 10% per pot. I also constantly monitored the rinse out to avoid over fertilization. I also did not fertilize every watering mostly every third time. Topping in the fourth week. The rinse out was always in the range pH 6.4 and EC 0.7-0.9. humidity 70%-75%.

In total I gave them 10 weeks to grow. The fertilizer, however, I left at the value of 0.6g/L because it did not seem to me that they lacked anything. In the ninth week I thinned out the plants in the lower area and also somewhat the canopy. One week of regeneration and then I started the flowering. 

In the first week of flowering all the plants started to form flowers at the same time. At the beginning of the second week I used a little more fertilizer 0.7g/L. The rinse out was still average at pH 6.4 and EC 0.8-1.0. Humidity around 65%.

From the second week of flowering I gave 2.5L of water every third day and fertilized every other time. 

By the fifth week of bloom there was no change either.... Humidity has stayed between 55% and 60%. Every third day 2.5L water. rinse out pH 6.4 and EC 0.9 - 1.2... Yes and then I saw the first pollinated flowers and went in search of the cause. Each plant (4 in total) had pollen sacs in the lower part. 

The attached photos show once:
Week one after germination. 
After topping in week 4. 
The first week of flowering.
The fifth week of flowering. 
Hermaphrodite & pollinated flower

I hope it is written understandable. If you have more questions feel free to ask. 

w1.jpg

w3.jpg

w1b.jpg

w5b.jpg

w5bp.jpg

w5bs.jpg

• Like 1

To answer your other question as well. I got a new seed from a friend. This has also germinated perfectly and now arrived in the second week of flowering. The story is here in the forum under the heading Grow Journals Indoor -> Bubba Slush. I hope this time everything goes well. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...