anguscr

Anguscr Pure Kush test & Kush challange

110 posts in this topic

Hi Tokage .... thx 4 your comment my man, fuck !! though the benders were on the way .... lol.....lol.....lol, no worries tok ..... lol

2 people like this

Very nice kush man, the bending soil bud's with their foxtails are looking beaaautiful :)

Healthy as usual, may they keep going that way ^^

Have a good grow ;)

& the Soil LST PK sourronded the pot well, trimmed her today & coulb be ready in 2-3 weeks to enter flowering, I given her 2ML of Seacal totry to get more strong branches, they're very skinny.

Here the galery that shows the process:

Her las feeding was as follow:

SOIL: Biobizz light mix Ml/p/galon Grow natural 5 Bloom Natural 0 Ginormous Bloombooster 0 Sea Mag additive 0 Sea Cal additive 2 Enzymatic treatment 2 BioRhizotonic Root stimulant 2 22% potassium additive 0 Honey Hydro Hydro sweetener 0 EC=0,7 PH= 5,7

Love it i'm really eager to see how it will work in flowering, i love the shape that it takes :)

Wishing you to Have a good grow once again ;)

Hi dust ... thanks my man, i given her calcium, 2ml on each feeding to try to get the branches to go stronger. The pheno is very flexible & allows u to lst very good, she sourrounded the pot under 1 160W FL only.

1 person likes this

how was the final product? im planing to try a sistem like yours, hopefully gonna work as im not that expert!

take care Dapner

Just now I take two pure kush :)  Now are drying but eager to vaporize and see the effect and flavor! 

Thanks for the good work friend, very useful for all growers :)