Do you want to try our new genetics? New TEST

Hi guys, 

We are happy to announce the new possibility to test our genetics for free. In return, we only ask for a cultivation diary in this forum :airkiss:

Are you interested in growing any of these new strains?

• King´s Juice
  • Holy Snow (Hawaiian snow x holy punch / 60% sativa - 40% indica / 9-10 weeks flowering time)
  • Jack´s Dream
  • Velvet Moon (dosidos x holy punch / 40% sativa - 60% indica / 8-9 weeks flowering time indoor)
  • Chemical Bride
  • Dark Phoenix
  • Green House Amnesia (Our special Amnesia )

Only one genetics can be requested. When you finish your cultivation diary, you will be able to request another genetics. And so on and so forth.

If you are interested, leave a comment on this post and I will contact you by private message.

Have a nide day! :friends:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Ship to Canada 🇨🇦 :) its legal here please I'll grow trees ,if not then I'll just have to buy .just wanting to say I'm doing a ghs pheno search for my next keeper  ghs cheese x 2 ,chemdog, trainwreck chemical bride x 2 

• Like 2

I would love to, but i still have the 5x ChemBride seeds to germinate this September.
Temps have been spiking the last few days (about 35° right now) so i can't really do a summer run without killing my electricity bills with AC.

May the pack go to other padawans. The weed will find its master.
Have a great grow everyone ❤️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

i would love to try Holy Snow and Dark Phoenix, the problem is that i`ve heard that shipping to Germany is quite risky when comes from Nederlands,they would open the packages and in some cases they go to your house to check. is there any way to get them shipped from another country like Spain for example? do u guys have distributors there? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Iceni organics said:

Esto suena genial bruva Jose.gh, estoy deseando escuchar de ti, todo esto suena genial, esperando,

Esta es una gran noticia para mi cumpleaños hoy 😁

Muchas felicidades brother 🎊 

• Like 1

Hey there I am Doctor Joseph Peek ,

I happen to come across this post and thought to myself I would love to grow one of your new ladies . I Will be more than happy to leave a journal for you and to leave my thoughts and opinions with that journal please contact me at josephlpeek@gmail.com . I will send you my address . Thanks 

Just received a fem Dark Phoenix seed as a freebie in my most recent seed order, think I'll go ahead and start a test grow here in the future of this strain instead (if I manage to sprout, and if approved by OP, I will pm you once I'm ready to sprout for approval. 👍

DSC01827(1).jpg

• Like 2

On 6/2/2021 at 6:18 PM, Jose.gh said:

Hi guys, 

We are happy to announce the new possibility to test our genetics for free. In return, we only ask for a cultivation diary in this forum :airkiss:

Are you interested in growing any of these new strains?

• King´s Juice
  • Holy Snow (Hawaiian snow x holy punch / 60% sativa - 40% indica / 9-10 weeks flowering time)
  • Jack´s Dream
  • Velvet Moon (dosidos x holy punch / 40% sativa - 60% indica / 8-9 weeks flowering time indoor)
  • Chemical Bride
  • Dark Phoenix
  • Green House Amnesia (Our special Amnesia )

Only one genetics can be requested. When you finish your cultivation diary, you will be able to request another genetics. And so on and so forth.

If you are interested, leave a comment on this post and I will contact you by private message.

Have a nide day! :friends:

I would absolutely love the privilege and opportunity to test and grow your velvet moon strain

• Like 1