DusT - Kalashnikova - 16/04/2011 Veg +46 F+ 79 Harvested

Dust

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Dust, i enjoin reading your grow and im impressed with the result, i am thinking about trying great white shark with GH Powder

I just have a couple of things i need to know if you dont mind

so you did 6 week veg then flipped to flower with 30l biobizz lightmix and fed GH powser everyother watering ? and let soil dry out each time

if this is right and sounds so easy im going to try it

or do you think i should try another soil like plagron or terra pro, i current use house & garden bat mix and nuts and i veg for about 6 weeks in 11l pots then repot to 30l for flower so kind of already do what you did with this grow but i only change the nuts to GH Powder

also a great help would be the EC levels for veg and weeks in flower

Many thanks

Hey man for the EC value it's easy look at the calendars i put at the beginning of each update they contain PH level and EC when food is given ;)

For other soils you can go for them if you want, everyone has it's favorite, i've tried both but didn't notice enough diference in the plant to keep taking them actually had flies in the soil from canna. Plagron was nice, but more expensive..

But yeah basically it's like you aid 30L biobizz and powderfeeding almost every watering, some flushes during flowering when you can and girls will love it ;)

wow Thats great thanks for quick replay, i ordered some Powder, cant wait never been so impressed from seeing results from only using an all in one nutreint

So i need to feed them the powder every feed you think is best, its just that GH say for soil every other feed with just water, but for best results you think feed every 3 times say then flush with plain water ?

Also i have some veg ready for flower in about 2 week, would it be ok to still use the GH powder even tho i used another companys nuts line for veg first ?

from your experience from reading on here, What do you think about adding any other nuts like boosters, Big bud etc....

Thanks

For the first weeks of veg feed every other watering, as the soil will contain more nutes in the beginning, when the girls are strong and in flowering yes personally i do this more or 3 times feed and then plain water, as long as you watch your girls carefullyl for any signs of toom much it's fine ;)

For the girls ready to flower and vegged with another line of course yu can switch to powder for flowering, maybe just give them a big nice flush to clean the soil of anything that would eventually not mix with it, but so far i haven't heard of cases of nutes mixing problem with the powder.

For the booster, some members ue it with the powder, i've personally been adding Greensensation to the powder for few grows, but now i stopped and didn't notice a huuuge diference so as the main goal of the line is to keep it simple now that's what i was doing, and works like a charm ;)