Northern Lights & GrowBox XL

Redman

Guest superbluehaze

I can see any pictures either. It is a mystery to me. hang it all, I know I am missing out to on seeing some lovely buds, Damn it!

Most users CANT see the pictures as they have been posted 1st on rollitup.org, so you wont be able to see them unless you are signed in there as they stop non registered users seeing forum pictures. I guess this encourages people to sign up and protects images being stolen etc.

I would suggest uploading images to this forum in future if you want eveybody here to be able to enjoy them.

Just out of interest how many plants and what was the yield? Thinking about giving NL5 a go sometime.

Peace

darkhaze i can only suggest you to register at cannabis forum www.rollitup.org!!!

after registering you will be able to see all pics any many,many more!!! peace!

redman.jpg

btw: i'm not advertiseing this other forum,i'm only in the hurry and don't have time to upload pics again!

thanks man i'm very happy from what i saw. and i have a few questions because i plan to grow in the same sized box ...

how many plants fit in there? do you train them or pinch the tops to achieve "sea of green"? and what was your yield from 1 box? sorry if i annoy you with my questions but i want to inform myself very good befory i start growing.

thanks in advance

growbox xl is good for 16plants in 7L square pots!

if you topp or fim the plants(12 plants is tha max.!)!

heat & humidity are the bigest problem! you need cooltube and 24/7good air intake in the growbox! that's all man! if you control this two factors you are tha man!!!CrazyNigger.jpg

yeald; if you run 600watt hps light = 600g< (dry)skunk

1000watt hps= 1000g<

yeald can be biger or smaler depends from growing from seed or clones & the strain; indica,sativa,hybrid f1, autoflower...

hello ares,this northern lights original seeds are from KCbrains seed bank company Holland!!!

-indica

-flowering; 8week

-link; www.kcbrains.com

this seeds are regular seeds! and very fast and big yealder!!!

10reg. seed pack= only 15€ [in my case was male-female ratio 6/4]

the smoke was great ,very narcotic!!!

method_man_and_redman_by_thunderbum.jpg?

Guest superbluehaze

my friend, I have check out that seed bank, i have experience in getting seeds, and there are a lot of shady seed banks. I also would like to your the plants, but I will be damned if I an registering. I trust this site, and I am staying here. The seed bank I recommend sends worldwide in ORIGINAL seed packets, just like you would get in Holland. Here is the link:

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/himalayan-gold/prod_342.html

Franco knows this seed bank, as he is on their videos on You Tube, and they have a special offer on GEEN HOUSE seeds.

happy growing

last question about the box bro... you mentioned the 24/7 fresh air intake. how do you handle it? because the box have only passive intake holes and no fans for intake air... hope you'll give me another usefull tip on this problem :-)

re:

simple!

fan that blows thru the cooltube and out of the box!

somewere before the pipe enters the cooltube, make some hole that some fresh air can escape in tha growarea and problem solved!

the best way is; make such big hole that the cooltube[light] is still cool(70% air) and some air (30%) is escaping in the growbox!

-oh yeah and buy such intake fan: price 20-30€

WIR120.jpgventilator.jpg